Rank the top 12

2»

Comments

• Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    1. Crystal - you best make the final or me and America will be having words.
    2. Siobhan - the glassblower better make the final as well
    (gap)
    3. Casey - but needs to step it up, I'm hoping he's just concentrated on getting though, now show us what you can do
    4. Mike - I suppose, he's a wedding singer, always will be, but at least he's an in tune wedding singer

(gap to not good so far but might be an okay perforance in them)
    5. Didi - Not massively keen, but best of the rest, maybe
    (bit of a gap)
    6. Paige - I actually think there might be a decent performance in there somewhere if she picks the right song - she's probably got one week to find it
    (gap)
    7. Lee - I hate his nasally vocals, stolen from somewhere else but 'the homeless man's David Cook' sums him up

(gappied gap to massive disappointments)

8&9 - Andrew/Lacey - high hopes for these two, Andrew especially. Lacey's voice now irritates me and Andrew has just been the biggest let down ever

(one more gap to the - oh dear god, why are they still there, America what are you thinking)

10/11/12 - Aaron - too young, too inexperienced and just too uncomfortable to watch, he is no Archie, I miss Archie. Tim - getting through on the fit vote, horrible feeling he'll be around for a while yet, his Hallelujah was not great at all, he stayed in key (mostly) but that's it - compare it to Jason Castro's version and Katie, little Miss Pagent, too young, too inexperienced and hasn't the fainest idea of what she's doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Casey
    2. Crystal
    3. Lee
    4. Didi
    5. Siobhan
    6. Tim
    7. Andrew
    8. Lacey
    9. Mike
    10. Katie
    11. Paige
    12. Aaron
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    It's much better to do it 11-0 because it allows for a greater range of percentages closer to the end. When we're down to 2 acts 1 would get 33% even if they had no support.

Fair enough - I'll add the scores in that way :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Crystal
    2. Siobhan

MILES GAP!!!!!
    3. Didi
    4. Lee
    5. Casey
    6. Lacey
    7. Michael
    8. Paige
    9. Andrew
    10. Aaron
    11. Tim
    12. Katie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) Cystal - stunning voice, charisma and stage presence
    2) Siobhan - Great geek appeal and great voice. A bit wobbly vocally ocassionally - she needs to iron that out

Massive gap

3) Michael - I loved his James Brown in week 2. Nearly as good as the original vocally though way down on charisma level. The other weeks he's just been ok. But he can sing well

4) Casey - Nice enough, pleasant voice but gutless performer

5) Lacey - Love her tone. Her image is crap though and her performance skills are poor and I end up feeling uneasy watching her

6) Didi - I like some performances and hate others. A bit too contrived sometimes at the cost of the song

7) Paige - Nice voice, Nice girl but no star quality

8) Lee - Nice lad, nice enough voice but he's all over the place most of the time.

9) Aaron - the makings of a good singer but quite a way to go

10) Andrew - Nice enough tone but totally unappealing on stage and I don't like his song choice or the way he changes songs up

11) Katie - she sounds like Kermit and isn't very likeable or good - Though she clearly thinks she's the business

12) Tim - Oh dear :D
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Casey
    2. Crystal
    3. Lacey
    4. Didi
    5. Mike
    6. Siobhan
    7. Paige
    8. Katie
    9. Lee
    10. Andrew
    11. Tim
    12. Aaron
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Crystal
    2. Siobhan
    3. Didi
    4. Casey
    5. Lee
    6. Lacey
    7. Paige
    8. Mike
    9 Aaron
    10. Katie
    11. Tim
    12. Andrew
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Siobhan Magnus
    2. Michael Lynche
    3. Casey James
    4. Lee Dewyze
    5. Didi Benami
    6. Crystal Bowersox

7. Paige Miles
    8. Aaron Kelly
    9. Andrew Garcia
    10. Lacey Brown
    11. Tim Urban
    12. Katie Stevens

To be honest, I couldn't care less about the bottom six. Overall it's an awful top 12, one of the worst.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final day of voting today, you have until the end of Tuesday to vote.