Options

Conclusion after episode 1 about simon cowell

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Michael Mcintyre has been soo funny im so glad they hired him!!!

The Hoff has also been good and i like his interaction with the performers.

Amanda gives it stability and still makes it recognisable i dont think they could have changed the whole panel.

As much as i liek piers and simon , the show has worked with these three

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.

It's a refreshing change.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was bored, i'm not sure why that was. I don't think i'll watch again before the liveshows.
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    It's better without Morgan that's for sure. He's a smug bland git.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    Im missing simon, i fink he wouldve ended sum of the rubbish acts quicker! so wouldve saved us watchin dem! but im likin michael, n yh hoffs ok n amandas ok
  • Options
    Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The forum seems to be quite againt Michael yet I found him simply amazing! Maybe its because I'm seeing him for the first time or something but I have to see the new panel is really good!

The only problem at the moment no standout genuinley talented acts have been shown, hopefully that can change
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love them - the show has a completely different feel without Simon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    I was bored, i'm not sure why that was. I don't think i'll watch again before the liveshows.

I was too, but for me it was because of the acts. Nothing really new and no act was amazing. A bit lacklustre.

Having said that I didn't miss Cowell tonight and I thought McIntyre was great.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I would like Amanda to go and then Id be happy .....
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right now, I love all three judges. But with Cowell gone, there's nobody giving the contestants a reality check. The guy with the eyes popping out...seriously? Cowell would have rightfully told him where to go. There's nobody like that.

Hasselhoff and McIntyre do make things much more entertaining though.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the new judging panel and i also liked Michael, but the acts---oh dear :sleep: :( but hopefully it will get better
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far more entertaining with the new judges. Glad to see the back of Simon and Piers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    The forum seems to be quite againt Michael yet I found him simply amazing! Maybe its because I'm seeing him for the first time or something but I have to see the new panel is really good!

The only problem at the moment no standout genuinley talented acts have been shown, hopefully that can change

What ive gathered is the forum is usually against people dat are actually talented or the only good thing on a show..coz i like michael n so did alot of people. oh n u should watch some of michaels stand up shows his really funny!!
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still watching the main show (+1 'ing it) and much prefer Michael over Simon. He brings another edge to it and humour!! I don't even think Michael Mcintyre isthat funny or even like him.

Michael has a thumbs up from me ad Simon Cowell gets the buzzer! :)
  • Options
    auron87auron87 Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to get rid of Piers... I really liked the new panel (even the Hoff!) but I did miss Simon at some points
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    It worked. I didn't miss Simon's presence at all.

Michael is brilliant, the Hoff was surprisingly fun, and Amanda is Amanda - they work well as a panel. I really enjoyed it. :)
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Michael, and the Hoff, and that's from someone who couldn't stand him on AGT!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really liking Michael M, infact all three judges seemed to "gel"(not the Essex meaning;)) sorry like on American Idol i am not missing Simon at all, and as for Piers Morgan i could not stand the prat anyway so with him off the panel is great!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Michael's a good addition to the panel. The Hoff has been a bit pointless though. But it's still early days.

The main problem with this episode wasn't anything to do with the judges though, it was just that most of the acts were boring.
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Michael McIntyre fan so I'm happy he's on the panel, and him Hasseelhoff and Amanda did well together and I'm liking it so far.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Felt for a while now.the REALLY nasty Simon Cowell Vanished years ago.
    hes been living off that image for ages.

Both last years BGT and Xfactor wasnt worth him showing up.
    As for Piers never did understand what made him a BGT judge??? he made some horrendous choices.

Simon wasnt missed one bit tonight and Think the same will happen in Xfactor people might be used to having him around but once they get used to the idea he wont be missed.
  • Options
    INSOMNIA56INSOMNIA56 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2nd show Cowell's dropped out of
    2nd one he ain't been missed on
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I prefer the show without Simon. I can't think who it was on here who said it last night, but Piers & Simon took the show and themselves far too seriously.

:sleep:
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    After first 5 minutes didn't miss him at all. Amanda is the lynchpin - The Hoff is just a weird American (they could def substitute him) can't understand why he's on the show and Michael McIntyre definitely added some humour.

So it's about the contestants for me anyway.

Didn't miss Simon at all. Ant n Dec are what keep me watching.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    It worked. I didn't miss Simon's presence at all.

Michael is brilliant, the Hoff was surprisingly fun, and Amanda is Amanda - they work well as a panel. I really enjoyed it. :)

Completely agree.
    I was a bit dubious about the Hoff, I'd seen some AGT and he kinda annoyed me, but he was surprisingly good last night.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im missing simon, i fink he wouldve ended sum of the rubbish acts quicker! so wouldve saved us watchin dem! but im likin michael, n yh hoffs ok n amandas ok

Simon being there wouldn't make a scrap of difference....the rubbish acts are specifically selected to appear.

If the producers wanted to they could fill the entire show with quality acts....but they choose not to.