Options

What Is Going On??????

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bonnie gets a Feather Boa and Stefan gets a Broom!!!!!!

Fair isn't it?????????

Thank God he got the marks he deserved!!!

Comments

• Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was about to post the same thing. I thought Stefan was fantastic tonight and should have scored higher than Bonnie-the judges favourite.
  • Options
    SuzeSuze Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Stefan's routine was better than Bonnie's so I'm a bit disappointed that they scored lower.

It was a really entertaining skate, and I thought he looked in control the whole time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I thought Stefan was great tonight, if he goes out there's no justice, esp as Kelly is still there :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote:
    Was about to post the same thing. I thought Stefan was fantastic tonight and should have scored higher than Bonnie-the judges favourite.

I'm not taking anything away from Bonnie's agility and her spectacular lifts but Stefan is by far the better solo skater and has a more difficult job to lead his partner. Methinks perhaps there is a little bit of bias towards Bonnie by the judges.

Time to up the ante and give them more solo steps to do then we'll see who really can cut the rug.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Stefan will never score as high as Bonnie so long as Jason is a judge - its clear he doesnt like him - you can always predict the score with Jason when it comes to Stefan- he always marks him a point or two below bonnie. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Bonnie does seem to get high scores regardless, it was the same last week when she looked very wobbly on the ice. Stefan and Gaynor were both better than her tonight.
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    ukoberon wrote:
    Stefan will never score as high as Bonnie so long as Jason is a judge - its clear he doesnt like him - you can always predict the score with Jason when it comes to Stefan- he always marks him a point or two below bonnie. :mad:

Remember teenage angst - if we fancied anyone we were totally dismissive. Need I say more!
  • Options
    DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    If Kelly stays in tonight I'll be disgusted. She sat on/balanced on the chair the whole way through. The rest of them atleast skated at some point. I don't know why the judges didn't comment on it. They must want her in the final.
  • Options
    foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disnae wrote:
    If Kelly stays in tonight I'll be disgusted. She sat on/balanced on the chair the whole way through. The rest of them atleast skated at some point. I don't know why the judges didn't comment on it. They must want her in the final.
    She did skate on her own though still a little wobbly.
  • Options
    DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    foxyred wrote:
    She did skate on her own though still a little wobbly.
    nothing like as much as any of the others though!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disnae wrote:

Ah well......she's gone.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Bonnie will go next week.
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Superfan wrote:
    I'm not taking anything away from Bonnie's agility and her spectacular lifts but Stefan is by far the better solo skater and has a more difficult job to lead his partner. Methinks perhaps there is a little bit of bias towards Bonnie by the judges.

Time to up the ante and give them more solo steps to do then we'll see who really can cut the rug.
    Agreed. Bonnie was ok but Stefan was superb. I've never particularly been a fan of his but tonight his performance moved me to tears. Considering that he had what was probably the worst prop he deserved much higher marks from the judges.
  • Options
    ellie2ellie2 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    i just loved the fact that it was a sparkly broom!!!
  • Options
    lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
    Forum Member
    just loved the fact that it was a sparkly broom!!!
    hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    cute chick wrote:
    Hopefully Bonnie will go next week.
    She won't go because the judges will save her.

I thought that Stefan was far and away the best last night and his marks should have been higher than Bonnie's.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't go because the judges will save her.

I thought that Stefan was far and away the best last night and his marks should have been higher than Bonnie's.
    I said this last night too. If she is in the skate-off next week then whoever is there with her will go. She is a certainty for the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but I thought the judges would have been 100% behind John and they weren't, so who knows ?

It is supposed to be on the skate off alone as well isn't it and Bonnie was up against arguably the weakest skater in the skate off yesterday - so she did deserve to go through.

I think the final will be between Stefan, Bonnie and David.
  • Options
    DayusDayus Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Bonnie had any self-respect she'd walk. She's been the worst skater for a couple of weeks now.
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god Im not the only one who think Steffan was better than Bonnie last night. Could the judges be anymore biased? Particualy Jason who gave Steffan a much lower score than the other judges.

Personally I think that although Bonnie looks fantsatic in the air, she's very ropey on the Ice.
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    I couldn't believe Robins' remarks last night after giving Bonnie 5.5, that her skating on the ice is matching her performance in the air!

Bonnie is spectacular in the air noone denies that - so is Robin suggesting that she is now spectacular on the ice? And if he is what does that make Stefan, Gaynor and David - they all 'skate' better than Bonnie.

Bonnie has been overmarked since week 1.
  • Options
    cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie may not have done as much ice skating as some, but as one of the judges said - it's Bonnie and partner I look forward to each week going ooohh and aahhh at their routines. Just like the X factor isn't all about singing, DOI isn't all about ice skating (imo I hurriedly add) - to me it's the all round general performance. Yesterday I loved the routines from everyone except Kelly. Stefan was great and I take nothing away from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sorry but what is the x factor about if it isn't about singing?....or are you really saying that an average singer with a larger than life personality is a more worthy winner than an exceptional singer who is less of a personality? i'm asuming here you're not referring to someone's sexiness or otherwise as the reason you vote for them
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    ellie2 wrote:
    sorry but what is the x factor about if it isn't about singing?....or are you really saying that an average singer with a larger than life personality is a more worthy winner than an exceptional singer who is less of a personality? i'm asuming here you're not referring to someone's sexiness or otherwise as the reason you vote for them
    one word...CHICO... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    that's exactly what i mean ...it would be a travesty if comeone like him (or christopher parker in scd 1) won what is essentially a talent competition purely cos people like his personality/feel sorry for him.....fair enough if you can back the personality up with enough talent.....(and david isn't exactly mr personality either)