Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    There goes Carol.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    There goes Carol.

Sad to see her go. I hoped the rumours weren't true.

Sadly Andrea will never quit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It means Andrea will be staying, Ruth will only do one day and Kaye won't do 4 days with her living in Scotland.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It means Andrea will be staying, Ruth will only do one day and Kaye won't do 4 days with her living in Scotland.

Colleen was better than Andrea. So many people are better than Andrea . . .
  • Options
    Ian K McIan K Mc Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    I hope that Andrea will be staying as she is my favourite participant in the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member

Andrea won't be going anywhere under this producer. It's the same one as when she was at GMTV, and she was given the chance to present the whole programme on one or two occasions whilst he was there.

They might end up replacing Carol. It would be nice if they brought in someone a bit more reserved like Helen Fospero to add a bit of light and shade, but the producer is married to Fiona Phillips to I dread to think that they might sign her up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    They refused to be on the same panel,last time

Oh. Whys that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The rumour of course was Kate Silverton who would certainly be able to compete with Kaye and Ruth if she can relax a bit. This will hopefully show Andrea up and if she won't quit, maybe they can confine her to a Friday entertainment-orientated Loose Women along with Sherrie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If they replace her, it will probably be Fiona or Kate Garraway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ian K Mc wrote: »
    I hope that Andrea will be staying as she is my favourite participant in the show.

Hi Andrea :)
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Can't see them replacing her when they already have another 3 main anchors:
    Kaye - Mon & Tues
    Ruth - Wed & Thu
    Andrea - Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Andrea will never just be shoved on a Friday, she will have at least 2 :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Andrea will never just be shoved on a Friday, she will have at least 2 :(

Sometimes she used to be if Ruth done 2 days, I think Ruth will always get priority and if she dosen't do two days then Andrea will.
  • Options
    welsh86welsh86 Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Sometimes she used to be if Ruth done 2 days, I think Ruth will always get priority and if she dosen't do two days then Andrea will.

Why would Ruth get priority?
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I'd love Andrea to have 2 days, but with the older crowd, Sherrie, Coleen, Linda. The one's she seems more comfortable with
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am surprised she (Andrea) hasn't been axed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh86 wrote: »
    Why would Ruth get priority?

Because she's obviously better?!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Because she's obviously better?!!!

In your humble opinion she might be. However, she has been on the show since 2007 and has appeared in more shows than even Kaye, therefore she can't be that bad or she would have been replaced by now. I agree that when she first appeared on the panel that she was a bit dull and her "Snow White" persona got a little irritating, but she's come a very long way since those days and is quite forthright in her opinions. I think (and hope) that she'll be around for many years to come (Should the show continue)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    In your humble opinion she might be. However, she has been on the show since 2007 and has appeared in more shows than even Kaye, therefore she can't be that bad or she would have been replaced by now. I agree that when she first appeared on the panel that she was a bit dull and her "Snow White" persona got a little irritating, but she's come a very long way since those days and is quite forthright in her opinions. I think (and hope) that she'll be around for many years to come (Should the show continue)

I don't think the anchor should be opinionated. Kaye and Carol often challenge the opinions of those on the panel to spark a debate but don't outright say their own views. Andrea just lets them gets on with it occasionally chipping in with her own thoughts, Ruth is somewhere in the middle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm Kaye was the show's original anchor from 1999 - 2006 so Kaye has done 7 years just like Andrea. Why does Kaye's time on the show always get forgotten? All Andrea did was fill in for her, now Kaye's back Andrea can go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JFoster1 wrote: »
    I don't think the anchor should be opinionated. Kaye and Carol often challenge the opinions of those on the panel to spark a debate but don't outright say their own views. Andrea just lets them gets on with it occasionally chipping in with her own thoughts, Ruth is somewhere in the middle.

Are we watching the same show? Ruth is nearly as bad as Kate Thornton was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are we watching the same show? Ruth is nearly as bad as Kate Thornton was.

Ruth is a milf and does This Morning 4 days a week aswell for 7 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kaye > Ruth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andrea
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Interesting that the View is going through a similar process of change in America.

They've gone a step further and axed all but one of their panel!