I reckon ** ends up attacking Tracy (name inside as a safety spoiler)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Blocking the name out of the title just in case it spoils things. And yes I expect someone to say speculation isn't a spoiler, but I'm doing it to be on the safe side.

Anyway, Claire I reckon, yes she doesn't have it in her, but this is soapland, she's supposed to be written out of it soon.

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh that's a good theory. I could see her doing it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I read a spoiler somewhere that it is.
    I think its a good idea. She's been such a drip for so long and Tracey is loving pointing it out to her at every opportunity that her beating the crap out of her would be almost justice lol. maybe I just champion the underdog and think it is always nice to see drippy characters develop a backbone in the right circumstances.
  • teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    She does
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is she even a suspect in the soap magazines?
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    It is Claire and her exit comes about as she tries to escape the police. Becky helps her flee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is Claire and her exit comes about as she tries to escape the police. Becky helps her flee

Wow sounds like a great exit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Gonna love watching this but I must admit i'll miss the Peacocks. :( Ashley was such a nice character and his death was so sad, Clare has always been lovely and has been amazing this year and Joshua and Freddie are perfect for the family. Gonna miss them all. :(
  • ASHomezASHomez Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow much better than i thought it was going to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking it'll be ****** who does it too when I was watching it last night. A perfect case of the worm who turned! :p
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    What? not another attack? what is going on with all these attack storylines?:yawn: Eestenders, Corry they are loaded with these storylines its getting really tedious now.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read a spoiler somewhere that it is.
    I think its a good idea. She's been such a drip for so long and Tracey is loving pointing it out to her at every opportunity that her beating the crap out of her would be almost justice lol. maybe I just champion the underdog and think it is always nice to see drippy characters develop a backbone in the right circumstances.

I hope she gets away with it...shame that Tracy will obviously live to act hammily for another day:(
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    i think it's claire..i was dying for her to smash her face in last night :D
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last I heard
    Claire and Becky end up in the Rovers as the police raid it looking for Claire so... I assume she does it.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    I thought they were mates before tracey was banged up
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Yep, ties in with her exit.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I thought they were mates before tracey was banged up

Sort of but she lied to Claire by convincing her that Charlie Stubbs was abusing her.
  • ChelseaxxxChelseaxxx Posts: 5,274
    Forum Member
    I read that it was claire and that she tells becky and she helps her flee to France with the boys but then police soround the rovers will shee excape?x
  • JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I think it was...

"KEEEEEENNNNNNNNN"
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joshyx wrote: »
    I think it was...

"KEEEEEENNNNNNNNN"

"DO SOMETHING!" :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say it definatly is. I mean the other suspects are Becky, David, Gail, Nick and if you think about her reactioin you can tell.

If it was Nick she'd be all oooh hey nick ;), if it was david she'd probably be a little more wary, because he is pretty mental.., Becky she woulda smirked at when she saw her and Gail she'd pretend to be over friendly like Gail! :D:D
    But she genuinly couldn't be bothered with the person, and the one who she finds boring and pointless is claire :D
    Plus the spoilers say so... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think it might be a bit out of character for Claire. After everything that happened with her depression and then people accusing her of battering Dev and Sunita's kid (never mind the fact she has two young kids to look after), why would she suddenly attack Tracey? Surely Claire is smart enough to know that if the police get involved it could end up with her trip to France being postponed or the kids being taken off her? :confused: And we've seen Claire being so sweet and full of morals for years now, it's so unlikely that she's going to leave someone like Tracey Barlow in a pool of blood!
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    I just think it might be a bit out of character for Claire. After everything that happened with her depression and then people accusing her of battering Dev and Sunita's kid (never mind the fact she has two young kids to look after), why would she suddenly attack Tracey? Surely Claire is smart enough to know that if the police get involved it could end up with her trip to France being postponed or the kids being taken off her? :confused: And we've seen Claire being so sweet and full of morals for years now, it's so unlikely that she's going to leave someone like Tracey Barlow in a pool of blood!

Thing is Claire is grieving and sometimes grief makes you act out of character.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    jarryhack wrote: »
    Thing is Claire is grieving and sometimes grief makes you act out of character.

I'm not a violent person at all and I would LOVE to whack Tracy over the head. And I'm not even grieving
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    I'm not a violent person at all and I would LOVE to whack Tracy over the head. And I'm not even grieving

I'm with you on that one :D
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will they manage to escape Weatherfield before the police catch up with them?

pretty much confirms it.