Options

Denon RCD-N7/Simplest CD player?

I have been looking for a CD/internet radio unit for my 91 year old Grandad for a couple of weeks, and after a bit of help on here I found the Denon RCD-N7, which seems to tick all the boxes, possibly.....

The problem is that for my Gramdad, this may be too complicated in his current condition. He has a micro system already that he has been using for years, but needs reminding on a daily basis how to work it!

I have decided that the Q2 internet radio is the Grandad-proof solution to the radio side of it, but I am now looking for a CD player, with nothing else on board (apart from amp/speakers of course) that will preferably have a slot, rather than a tray and will auto play when a disc is put in.

He does like good sound quality and will pay a decent price for the right kit, plus the speakers don't have to be on board as I can set them up for him. It just has to have one power button, auto play and an eject button.

Any suggestions would be great, and if anyone owns the Denon I mentioned and wouldn't mind me asking a few questions about it, that would be great also. Many thanks.