Options

who will be the first Celeb to be eliminated

Nicky_GardenovNicky_Gardenov Posts: 807
Forum Member
✭✭
Which of the 15 is potentially in danger?

to me before show the couples i think are in danger:

Anita&Gleb, she will be really bad or really good

Jeremy&Karen, well i don't think he's quite technical

I Hope Jamelia&Tristan, i like Tristan, but i feel sorry for him that he has to dance with a arrogant diva, damn producers >:(

Give Tristan a Decent Partner

Katie&Anton, i got a feeling that their Jive could be a bad dance

Anthony&Oti, i don't know, a cheesy Jive for a Sexy Man :confused:

Comments

• Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, on the basis of the limited training videos I have viewed, I would say either Carole or Jeremy....
    but that's before you take the public support into account, so they may win out over someone who is marginally better, but with less support.

Perhaps Iwan ? -although then again, Ola is very popular
    or Daniel - but then he has huge support
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    having watching the training videos I think Jeremy, Iwan and Carol will be at the bottom of the leader board

as for who the public will vote for - no clue - but it could be one of those 3
  • Options
    OldShep56OldShep56 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very rare for me to express a dislike for a celeb but................. I used to change stations when Mr Vine came on lol. He used to talk such crap and seems to hold the total opposite views to me lol
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for Daniel, I don't like the guy, he lacks personality. But alas he has a huge following & I won't be surprised if he reaches the quarter/semi final stages. :(

I am expecting Iwan to be the first celeb to leave
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldShep56 wrote: »
    Very rare for me to express a dislike for a celeb but................. I used to change stations when Mr Vine came on lol. He used to talk such crap and seems to hold the total opposite views to me lol

He does spout some carp(!) sometimes but I quite like him :);-)
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Daniel, I don't like the guy, he lacks personality. But alas he has a huge following & I won't be surprised if he reaches the quarter/semi final stages. :(

I very much doubt Daniel, the public will probably be trying to get him to the final.
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I very much doubt Daniel, the public will probably be trying to get him to the final.

This public won't be :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »

Yeah Daniel will be this year's Ann Widdecombe, and he talks like Mrs Doubtfire :D

for me i think Jeremy, Iwan or perhaps Anita Rani ( she doesn't have a big fanbase).

for me personally the Top 5 based on training videos are:

Peter Andre

Georgia May Foote, i like her sweet down to earth personality, good looking girl and she wants to learn.

Kellie Bright

Ainsley Harriott

Katie Derham, perhaps a chance for Anton to aim for a Top 5 position, if he doesn't screw it up.
  • Options
    J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

I don't dislike Daniel - don't know much about him really - but just can't imagine him doing a jive, the charleston - the rhumba (!!!) and if he dances as slow as he talks I don't hold out much hope for the quick step. He seems pleasant enough though so maybe he will be the dark horse ;-)

I agree that Iwan may be the first to go, either him or Jeremy.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katt wrote: »
    having watching the training videos I think Jeremy, Iwan and Carol will be at the bottom of the leader board

as for who the public will vote for - no clue - but it could be one of those 3

Have to agree. I think you're dead right.

Of course there's always the blip caused by a certain section of the public who support the worst one because they love to back a loser.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would not write off Anita so quickly, those of you who have decided she's on her way out. Mistake.

She actually has great potential and beautiful feet (yes, they do matter in dancing) and is very focused. I hope she'll surprise you.
  • Options
    Nina_BlakeNina_Blake Posts: 6,578
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »
    I would not write off Anita so quickly, those of you who have decided she's on her way out. Mistake.

She actually has great potential and beautiful feet (yes, they do matter in dancing) and is very focused. I hope she'll surprise you.

I honestly don't understand why people are writing her off. She looked great on the launch show, her First Steps looked rather promising, she's in great shape and she has a warm personality.
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

shame we dont get to see them!!! the camera crew need a lesson in ballroom and latin dance - feet matter, we need to see them!

Im with you on Anita - no way will she be out first
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Daniel will be this year's Ann Widdecombe, and he talks like Mrs Doubtfire :D

for me i think Jeremy, Iwan or perhaps Anita Rani ( she doesn't have a big fanbase).

for me personally the Top 5 based on training videos are:

Peter Andre

Georgia May Foote, i like her sweet down to earth personality, good looking girl and she wants to learn.

Kellie Bright

Ainsley Harriott

Katie Derham, perhaps a chance for Anton to aim for a Top 5 position, if he doesn't screw it up.

I was about to reply but read the thread first and just decided to quote you as I agreed with it all :) My post count is going to go through the roof as I'll be here tonight with a bottle of wine and a chinese.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    I was about to reply but read the thread first and just decided to quote you as I agreed with it all :) My post count is going to go through the roof as I'll be here tonight with a bottle of wine and a chinese.

well thank you, and will you support Georgia for me?

and have fun tonight :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i'm not writing her off, maybe she can dance.

having said that, maybe she doesn't have a big fanbase like Peter Andre, or the irish fans Daniel O'Donnell.

but i actually like her, she's quite like Sunetra from last year.

i think if she dances good, she will go far.

and speaking of beautiful body and feet, i like Georgia May for that, she also has a beautiful body ( that's also important in dancing, and she's determined)

so good luck to Georgia and Anita and the rest of the couples.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hard to predict with this cast. .especially since they are not a lot of obvious duffers and the ones that may be might turn out to be extremely popular .....so we'll see.
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well thank you, and will you support Georgia for me?

and have fun tonight :):)

I will to both, I think she is gorgeous and I hope she has a great personality as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    It's hard to predict with this cast. .especially since they are not a lot of obvious duffers and the ones that may be might turn out to be extremely popular .....so we'll see.

well then we need to vote for the good dancers.

Peter Andre, probably had some dance training as well, so a male ringer :D

Georgia May Foote , someone who wants to learn the Latin and Ballroom dances, and she seems sweet. and also had some dance training in Hip Hop/Streetdance, she should have some moves :):)

Kellie Bright, went to Sylvia Young performing arts, so she should be good :):)

Helen George, she has done Ballet at stage school, and has performed with Elton John. :)

are i think the ones with most dance potential

Ainsley Harriott

Anita Rani

Jay McGuiness

those 3 could be entertaining and have some good ballroom dancing.

maybe the duffers are:

Jeremy Vine, i don't like to see dad-dancing

Carol Kirkwood, Pasha deserves a much older and hopefully duffer

and Daniel O'Donnell i don't think his latin could be good, i think Craig would say a dance disaster. :)
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand the vitriol aimed at Jamelia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    I will to both, I think she is gorgeous and I hope she has a great personality as well.

i'm following her, and she seems so down to earth and her fans is so supportive, wishing her good luck for tonight

but thank you
  • Options
    Sarah_Jones5Sarah_Jones5 Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to say Iwan based on this article, I also posted it under the news thread:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancings-peter-andre-6511793
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand the vitriol aimed at Jamelia.

well have you seen Bear Grylls: Mission Survival.

Jamelia was taking part, and she was really arrogant and really fake crying

she was being a diva on Bear Grylls's show.

so don't fall for her fake smile and i feel sorry for Tristan
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nina_Blake wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand why people are writing her off. She looked great on the launch show, her First Steps looked rather promising, she's in great shape and she has a warm personality.

I agree with all that.........plus there are bound to be Gleb fans who wont want to lose him so soon ...
  • Options
    jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    I think with Anita it's just that for some people she's the least familiar, so the least likely to have an inbuilt fanbase. I don't think it's any comment on her as a person or a dancer. Personally I think she'll score too highly with the judges to be in any danger, and that people will take to her and Gleb as the show goes on, even if they don't know her at the start.

I agree that Iwan might be in trouble, even though he clearly didn't start yesterday as the first steps film was shown before that. But he's got a week to learn the next before the first vote.

It's great that this week, nobody goes, and anyone who has a rough dance has a chance to improve. :)