Results Show (top 12) Order - NO SPOILERS!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
Forum Member
Just thought I'd let people know that the order of the results show was a bit different from past seasons.

There was NO group sing tonight.
David Cook performed almost immediately after the start of the show.

The Ford commercial was followed by a clip of the top 12 each customizing the appearance of a Ford car.

There were two other guests: Orianthi and Ke$ha. I'm not sure how far in they appeared, but I'd guess they were evenly spread out.

The other thing that seemed different tonight was allowing the person w/the least number of votes to choose what song they wanted to sing.

That's all-- just didn't want people to assumed they'd catch David's performance if they tuned in late.

Comments

• DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T--SJ wrote: »
    Just thought I'd let people know that the order of the results show was a bit different from past seasons.

There was NO group sing tonight.
    David Cook performed almost immediately after the start of the show.

The Ford commercial was followed by a clip of the top 12 each customizing the appearance of a Ford car.

There were two other guests: Orianthi and Ke$ha. I'm not sure how far in they appeared, but I'd guess they were evenly spread out.

The other thing that seemed different tonight was allowing the person w/the least number of votes to choose what song they wanted to sing.

That's all-- just didn't want people to assumed they'd catch David's performance if they tuned in late.

How right you are T, and no group singing I like, defo. All for new beginnings. Dave Cook ain't bad at all, although think I prefer the Stones doing Jumping Jack Flash. lol

xxx
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we in here or in the thread continuing from last night?