The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumble43 wrote: »
    Yes it was she tweeted that she was waiting for Luke to come so that might b why she has not tweeted as she had not seen him all week.

the funny thing is that luke has been tweeting :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    And she has been in Bristol a lot recently. Is she at Bootcamp again? she said she was going again.
  • Bumble43Bumble43 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes i noticed luke has been tweeting i am :confused: also
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    well not been warm all day so going to bed, goodnight all, see you all tomorrow xx
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Is anyone on DS a vet or married to one? Can you please either pm vixxen17 or tweet @MissVix0017 asap please, this is not a joke! Thanks in advance.

Has she tried asking on the Pets Forum wendy ,she can find it just after general discussion when you scroll down

She might have better luck of finding an answer to her question in there :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gussiecat wrote: »
    And she has been in Bristol a lot recently. Is she at Bootcamp again? she said she was going again.

have'nt a cllue gussie, i think her phone is kaput again but who knows xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member

And lets face it, its none of my business!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well not been warm all day so going to bed, goodnight all, see you all tomorrow xx

night sue xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And lets face it, its none of my business!:D

or mine but i like to know, nosy cow that i am :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She can't go to boot camp at the moment as her ankle is still healing and even if she was at boot camp Josie still normally tweets
  • WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Has she tried asking on the Pets Forum wendy ,she can find it just after general discussion when you scroll down

She might have better luck of finding an answer to her question in there :)

She's spoken to other dog lovers and I think it's ok Cah, think she's going to wait until the morning and take him to the vets then - thanks anyways love :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If that was the case she'd get someone to tweet it out for her. No I reckon she's just busy organising :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't go to boot camp at the moment as her ankle is still healing and even if she was at boot camp Josie still normally tweets

She can't do any strenuous exercise on that foot/ankle for 6 weeks I think she said (after the cast came off that is) :)
  • Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Isn't it funny, we're all speculating because Josie hasn't tweeted for a few days, and yet we go weeks, sometimes months without a whisper from John, and its just normal.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's spoken to other dog lovers and I think it's ok Cah, think she's going to wait until the morning and take him to the vets then - thanks anyways love :)

You're welcome :D

Aww hope it's ok
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Isn't it funny, we're all speculating because Josie hasn't tweeted for a few days, and yet we go weeks, sometimes months without a whisper from John, and its just normal.

That's true, but in the beginning, when John tweeted less and less frequently we were worried in case he left twitter then he teased with _gone_ then came back with another name. Josie has tweeted all the time unless she's been on holidays and she would always say what she was doing. This time we have silence with no explanation which for Josie is very unusual. :)
    Forum Member
    That's true, but in the beginning, when John tweeted less and less frequently we were worried in case he left twitter then he teased with _gone_ then came back with another name. Josie has tweeted all the time unless she's been on holidays and she would always say what she was doing. This time we have silence with no explanation which for Josie is very unusual. :)

Yes, I do see your point. She's probably just getting used to her new home and catching up with everyone - she's sort of gone home now, just like John did a year ago.
    Lets just hope they are both happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I do see your point. She's probably just getting used to her new home and catching up with everyone - she's sort of gone home now, just like John did a year ago.
    Lets just hope they are both happy.

I'm sure she'll be back on twitter soon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes very true we don't here from John for weeks or sometimes months and we just accept that as normal but when Josie does not tweet for 3 days we start speculating why!
    Forum Member
    Yes very true we don't here from John for weeks or sometimes months and we just accept that as normal but when Josie does not tweet for 3 days we start speculating why!

Because its not normal, just like a year ago it wasn't with John. As Wendy said with Josie she's probably just having a weekend off and will be back to normal soon. If not, we'll get used to hearing from her occasionally. Reckon Wendy's right though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because its not normal, just like a year ago it wasn't with John. As Wendy said with Josie she's probably just having a weekend off and will be back to normal soon. If not, we'll get used to hearing from her occasionally. Reckon Wendy's right though :)

Twitter gives Josie access to her fans, gives them info on what she's doing even though she has her fansite/blogsite that does it too, peeps look to Josie's twitter for info. She'll keep it going I'm sure. She'll be back soon :)
    Forum Member
    Twitter gives Josie access to her fans, gives them info on what she's doing even though she has her fansite/blogsite that does it too, peeps look to Josie's twitter for info. She'll keep it going I'm sure. She'll be back soon :)
    Totally agree with you. But have just noticed that her fan club hasn't tweeted all day either, thats unusual in itself isn't it? Maybe the're all taking an early Easter break. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree with you. But have just noticed that her fan club hasn't tweeted all day either, thats unusual in itself isn't it? Maybe the're all taking an early Easter break. :D

Perhaps they've all gone on their jollies together and omitted to tell us :D - how very dare they :eek::p:D
    Forum Member
    Perhaps they've all gone on their jollies together and omitted to tell us :D - how very dare they :eek::p:D

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Josie Gibson Club has just tweeted

Official Fan club‏@JosieGibsonClubReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

@josiestweet diary for next week, Column in @nowmag on tuesday we have Josie VT with @livewithgabby also on tuesday & a photoshoot wednesday
    :D
This discussion has been closed.