Options

Dave Out...Anyone With Me ....Anyone At All ?

Comments

• Options
    WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure how people aren't seeing through Dave.
    Dave to go this week please...pretty please
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I hope that Corin stays till the end and that JJ2 is the start of her cougar time lol
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    rachel is going this week.i havnt even got the energy 2 even vote dave out anymore, after last weeks disaster!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RTReade wrote: »
    I hope that Corin stays till the end and that JJ2 is the start of her cougar time lol
    If you want Corin to stay(I want her to win) then evicting John James is the only thing to do this week.

He is her biggest rival,currently,he is also someone who will engineer nominations for her.

Forget Dave.......you know I speak sense:cool:
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave isn't going anywhere - according to the odds he is least likely to leave! Rachel is favourite at the moment but John James is catching up fast. Once people have seen how he has behaved today, he will be odds on fave to go and that suits me fine!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the monk outfit has gone because Dave is now under the delusion that he is a babe-magnet having lost some weight and some hair. It's so funny, before Sam came in I liked all the HMs and now I hate most of them:D He's really brought out the worst in them, and especially Dave. I can't type out my opinion of Dave because it would be the last thing I ever get to type on here, I'd be perma-banned:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    john james out for me.once he has gone the other housemates will then start nomming josie..
  • Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave out please how many more chances are there going to be? Don't waste it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    OK Just this once - All Vote for JJ1 but on Friday loud and clear chant get dave out - so that he can hear the "love"
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »
    Not sure how people aren't seeing through Dave.
    Dave to go this week please...pretty please

I think everyone sees through Dave. But he's small fry when you can get John James out. Why pass up that opportunity for someone like Dave who isn't even going to finish in the top 3? He's an easy target for Sam as well so loads of unravelling to look forward to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    i really want this charlatan out but it looks like people are voting JJ instead so i have taken it now it is a given we will have this hypocrite in until the final :mad: he is by far the worse in that house but for some reason he has been protected beyond belief by the producers from day one, Ben was edited to go last week and now they are making sure this cretin stays again:mad:

I thought the same Maureen but have changed my mind - JJ1 out this week.

Dave can wait - the higher they jump, the harder they fall or, in this case the longer they last the harder the fall :D
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I think the monk outfit has gone because Dave is now under the delusion that he is a babe-magnet having lost some weight and some hair. It's so funny, before Sam came in I liked all the HMs and now I hate most of them:D He's really brought out the worst in them, and especially Dave. I can't type out my opinion of Dave because it would be the last thing I ever get to type on here, I'd be perma-banned:D

you and me both banned:D i only can call him a vile manipulating , disgusting hypocrite who is pervy with the men doing is typewriter on them and he is "meant" to be straight yeah sure you are creepy monk;) and that is all i can call him:(
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I must admit that the fact that people think Dave wears the monk outfit every waking hour quite amusing. It's simply a prop for him....he's worn it now and probably wont wear it again till he leaves. The thought of him popping down to Morrisons for a loaf of bread whilst wearing it makes me smile tbh.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I thought the same Maureen but have changed my mind - JJ1 out this week.

Dave can wait - the higher they jump, the harder they fall or, in this case the longer they last the harder the fall :D

well it will be final night im afraid:( even if he comes out 6th wont be good enough punishment bb will play the crowd cheers to make it look a good exit i cant stand watching him , no way will he go up for eviction after friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you and me both banned:D i only can call him a vile manipulating , disgusting hypocrite who is pervy with the men doing is typewriter on them and he is "meant" to be straight yeah sure you are creepy monk;) and that is all i can call him:(

Just imagine the look on Dave's face on the last day with Josie, Corin and Sam there with him. So near to the 100 grand and then have it snatched away by two women!!! I shall laugh so loud you will all hear me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »
    I must admit that the fact that people think Dave wears the monk outfit every waking hour quite amusing. It's simply a prop for him....he's worn it now and probably wont wear it again till he leaves. The thought of him popping down to Morrisons for a loaf of bread whilst wearing it makes me smile tbh.:D

He won't wear it again in the BB house but will when he gets out - together with his wheelchair and followers - to con more money out of the public!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I'm with you! I can't bear to watch the big ugly fake patronising UGLY **** anymore. I don't think i have EVER disliked an housemate as much as him. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Just imagine the look on Dave's face on the last day with Josie, Corin and Sam there with him. So near to the 100 grand and then have it snatched away by two women!!! I shall laugh so loud you will all hear me!

trouble is he could be one of the last men standing which will fill his fat fkin belly with love, and he will think he is loved i wanted a lesson taught to him but no looks like he will be rewarded by staying in the house.
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it will be final night im afraid:( even if he comes out 6th wont be good enough punishment bb will play the crowd cheers to make it look a good exit i cant stand watching him , no way will he go up for eviction after friday.

Look at it this way. If Dave goes out on friday, he has a couple weeks of appearing on spin off shows trying to turn opinion around on him. If he leaves final week - he spends the time leading up to it being exposed as the twunt that he is and gets a crappy mini interview and no time to defend himself.
    A John James eviction in cursed week 8 - priceless!
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    I think everyone sees through Dave. But he's small fry when you can get John James out. Why pass up that opportunity for someone like Dave who isn't even going to finish in the top 3? He's an easy target for Sam as well so loads of unravelling to look forward to.

Exactly. ;)
  • Options
    patmebackpatmeback Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Why would anyone want Dave to stay.....the mind boggles
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    Look at it this way. If Dave goes out on friday, he has a couple weeks of appearing on spin off shows trying to turn opinion around on him. If he leaves final week - he spends the time leading up to it being exposed as the twunt that he is and gets a crappy mini interview and no time to defend himself.
    A John James eviction in cursed week 8 - priceless!

maybe you have a point yes(at least you are trying to cheer me up over this t**T been kept in:)) on the final night dont they do outside interviews , oh well maybe the crowd can let him know what he really is like, and if they play a VT with him saying he would never marry a same sex couple then clips of Ben lying on his d**k in the hut, rolling with the men on the bed and doing the typewriting on a drunk 19 year old lad, i may accept that, humilation at it best;)
  • Options
    kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    patmeback wrote: »

I think Dave has been one of the funnier HMs and has certainly entertained me more than most of them.

Pity Ben left last week as he was another who I liked.

I hope John James goes this week, would be interesting to see what Josie is like without him.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    patmeback wrote: »

Its not about wanting Dave to stay...for me anyway, its about wanting John James out more.
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    kazzamac wrote: »
    I think Dave has been one of the funnier HMs and has certainly entertained me more than most of them.

Pity Ben left last week as he was another who I liked.

I hope John James goes this week, would be interesting to see what Josie is like without him.

I'd agree with that...not only can he be funny...but he can laugh at himself as well.