24% 7 votes

Comments

• sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Which Wildcard pick have you voted for?

Shawn, Kyle or Carson?

Don't you mean Sabrina, Kyle or Carson :D Personally, any one of them would be fine :)
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you mean Sabrina, Kyle or Carson :D Personally, any one of them would be fine :)

Oops, yes! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't voted, but I would vote for Sabrina. There are very few good female dancers on the roster as it is.

Kyle is a bit blah for me.

Carson is a crap dancer and there are enough crap dancers on the show as it is. He stopped being funny after one or two dances, so I really don't need to see him again.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Sabrina.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle :)
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Kyle should be the wildcard but Sabrina should have been in the main lineup instead of Bristol. Lacey will be the pro if one of the boys are picked so probably Dmitry will be dancing with Sabrina if she is picked and I'm not sure how that will work.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis van Amstel's tweets suggest he thinks he'll partner Sabrina, but he always suggests himself as a pro for the next season, so I don't think it necessarily means he'll partner her. I'd much rather see Dmitry with her, and with Maks' issues, I think it might be a good idea to have a look-alike on Season 15, as a tactic to help Maks shape up, behavior wise.

I voted for Carson because I like him best (and don't want any more talented competition for my favorite pro Tristan and his partner Pamela Anderson.)