Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

123457»

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I remember Kerry was interviewed by some newspaper (can't remember the title) last year and she mentioned that her eldest daughter attends Wycombe Abbey as a boarder by being on scholarship.

I'm sure that Kerry's other 2 daughters don't attend there at all.
    Molly being away from her home environment will ve good for her. Poor child lately always seems ill at ease when being pimped out.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A scholarship, words fail me how people and institutions fawn over this vile woman.

Not exactly fair - given really smart people can have dumb kids there is no reason to think dumb people can't have smart ones. Maybe she's a genius?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying I agree with the way she leads her life. I just think she's had a tough time, has dealt with it really badly and is a pathetic mess as opposed to a conniving attention seeker. I also think the media are quite irresponsible. Instead of using her as some kind of entertainment for us all to laugh at or tut tut over, they should be leaving her alone to try and sort our her train crash of a life.

She doesn't want to be left alone, she thrives on the attention. With people like her, they want to be loved but they'd rather be hated than ignored
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, she thrives on the attention and she could quite easily lead a quiet life without telling us about every fart - but that would cut off her only source of income - even though she is bankrupt AGAIN and doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes.

Guaranteed, we'll have 'intimate wedding pics' of her and this latest sap, christening pics and a post baby weight loss DVD blah blah blah followed a year or so down the line by the divorce and then next shop bought numpty to keep the coffers flowing before the next inevitable bankruptcy. You could set your watch to this bloody woman.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not exactly fair - given really smart people can have dumb kids there is no reason to think dumb people can't have smart ones. Maybe she's a genius?

I'm not having a go at the kid as she is entirely blameless of anything her mother does, you may be right that she is a clever girl
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not having a go at the kid as she is entirely blameless of anything her mother does, you may be right that she is a clever girl

I seem to remember hearing her eldest was very intelligent. Poor kid being above average intelligence saddled with Kerry I.Q of a tadpole Katona :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember hearing her eldest was very intelligent. Poor kid being above average intelligence saddled with Kerry I.Q of a tadpole Katona :D

And not forgetting the father she got landed with.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And not forgetting the father she got landed with.

I think her intelligence probably comes from his side
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its a girl, she can call her Chanel :p
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, reading these threads it is apparent that some people really have anger issues. Who gives a shit?
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who Cares
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thorr wrote: »

To be fair, it is BHS sales these days and not Harvey Nicks.

Just read this bit though
    SCARY! Kerry is worried as George weighed 14lbs when he was born
    :o:o:o
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I thought she was playing Marilyn Monroe on the stage? or does she think its more lucrative to have a baby?

I see they are currently trying to re cast this role.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who really cares about this faded reality show contestant anyway? She can have 15 kids for all I care.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blue will be singing at her wedding?

Gosh, Lee Ryan and Kerry Katona in the same room? I'm worried the universe may not be able to handle all that delusion in one place and collapse in on itself...
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You people are so cynical.......what you need to understand is, this is simply good business for KK. Apple make their money by launching new products that everyone wants. KK has another child that the great british chavs want to meet in a fly on the wall documentary, think iPad meets Waynetta-Lambrini.
    I admire KK for her business acumen and willingness to find some poor sap who is happy to blow his beans up her m*ff in exchange for a walk on part in a tv show and certain divorce/split bankruptcy court appearance within 3 years. I'm surprised Lord Sid Sugar hasn't snapped her up as an advisor on The Apprentice yet......
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    You people are so cynical.......what you need to understand is, this is simply good business for KK. Apple make their money by launching new products that everyone wants. KK has another child that the great british chavs want to meet in a fly on the wall documentary, think iPad meets Waynetta-Lambrini.
    I admire KK for her business acumen and willingness to find some poor sap who is happy to blow his beans up her m*ff in exchange for a walk on part in a tv show and certain divorce/split bankruptcy court appearance within 3 years. I'm surprised Lord Sid Sugar hasn't snapped her up as an advisor on The Apprentice yet......

Awkward...
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry always said that Molly, her eldest, was like a little mother to the rest of the family. No child should have to parent their parents but she sounds like a little gem. There will be a reason, other than Kerry's notoriety, why she got the scholarship. Hope the kid thrives at school.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can this woman be allowed to go bankrupt not once not twice but THREE TIMES! It's very unfair one law for the rich and another for everyone else.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A scholarship, words fail me how people and institutions fawn over this vile woman.

That's very disrespectful of the daughter, if she did get in on a scholarship I highly doubt a school such as that would have fixed the result to cosy up to Kerry
    FaithyH wrote: »
    How can this woman be allowed to go bankrupt not once not twice but THREE TIMES! It's very unfair one law for the rich and another for everyone else.

When is she going bankrupt ? so far its an unnamed source to The Sun who says she is close to it and Kerry denies it , but then if it's in The Sun it must be true after all we know The Sun is a principled and honest paper .

And lets not forget she may have had a drug problem, she has her mental health issues, yes she went bankrupt but she did actually pay off her debts during the bankruptcy, what bankruptcy does is protect you during that time from having bailiffs and debt collectors on the doorstep