BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    worst spelling ever was the Daily Mirror story after the courtcase against the local health board and social services they basically spelt it twice and lost the middle bit! :D

The great news she had her official letter today for the 4th time and ward so its looking like that last rant finally did the trick If we can get her sorted that's going to make a world of difference tbh this year so far has just been a complete blur . That's why I felt I had to say sorry the other day because If people posted its not that I ignore im just on another planet

Beetbeet? :D

Ah, that's great news, let's just hope it does go ahead this time, there's only so much you can take.

Oh my goodness, never apologise for not replying, I'm the worlds worst for not reading back :D

I have noticed Hicky's not around though, hope he's ok, maybe I'll try and PM him tomorrow :)
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Beetbeet? :D

Ah, that's great news, let's just hope it does go ahead this time, there's only so much you can take.

Oh my goodness, never apologise for not replying, I'm the worlds worst for not reading back :D

I have noticed Hicky's not around though, hope he's ok, maybe I'll try and PM him tomorrow :)

That minor encounter with the media put me off them for life...it went mental for week seeing my mug in the Daily mirror then other papers called and I refused anymore they really are a different breed you can say something and its NOTHING like they print..:o:o

Yes It will help a lot If we can get mum sorted and now we know whats going on with the house and what the delay was that's also helped. I think I saw a post from Hicky the other day in a thread about Helen? I didn't comment in there because I don't have a bloody clue what she did. It was so weird not seeing a single episode this last series.

apparently MTV are working with C5 to see how they can criss cross channels I hope that ties in with what endemol were saying about BB and a feed.. If that's the case VIVA would be a perfect home (we were talking about it in the live feed axed thread earlier) Soul and Hyper were talking about VIVA its on Freeview also which would be brilliant
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Viva would be brilliant!

Gotta go now Oathy, the Honourable Woman is on.

Ta LOADS for the gab, see you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viva would be brilliant!

Gotta go now Oathy, the Honourable Woman is on.

Ta LOADS for the gab, see you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and you flower xxx take care
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

Its so weird this year I don't know who that guy is. :blush:
    really hope Channel 5 sort this out for next year its horrible I just cant stand the editing they use without a feed there to show these people in deeper content
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its so weird this year I don't know who that guy is. :blush:
    really hope Channel 5 sort this out for next year its horrible I just cant stand the editing they use without a feed there to show these people in deeper content

Seeing the Live Feed last night, why can't we see that much fun on the main show instead of the constant set up misery

14 pages for WHATM last night, good return for a 1 hour show

Was nice to see everyone getting along both in there and in the thread, see what I mean when I say half the thread arguments can be avoided if we could watch them and get our own impressions of them and not what BB think we want to see in constant misery and arguing

Why is it they put so much more effort into the Celebrity version than in the regular series which they are letting go stale
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Seeing the Live Feed last night, why can't we see that much fun on the main show instead of the constant set up misery

14 pages for WHATM last night, good return for a 1 hour show

Was nice to see everyone getting along both in there and in the thread, see what I mean when I say half the thread arguments can be avoided if we could watch them and get our own impressions of them and not what BB think we want to see in constant misery and arguing

Why is it they put so much more effort into the Celebrity version than in the regular series which they are letting go stale

totally agree Richie if they allow people to make more informed opinions of these HM's its going to be a win win situation it was really sad seeing so much negativity out there over basically edits. WOW that was good going 14 pages :o I was in bed at 11:15 :blush:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't blame Leslie for getting upset at being woken up at 3am! Though he might have thought before he ranted in the BR and woke everyone else up! You do get the same comlaints every BB from hms wanting to sleep about others who are up all nightl, it never changes does it!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Don't blame Leslie for getting upset at being woken up at 3am! Though he might have thought before he ranted in the BR and woke everyone else up! You do get the same comlaints every BB from hms wanting to sleep about others who are up all nightl, it never changes does it!?

hi barra :)
    I do think he will regret doing this gig if lack of sleep really becomes an issue I think he would walk he seems the type. Interesting they have cancelled the eviction for this week guessing they want to keep Gary at least until next week...:D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi barra :)
    I do think he will regret doing this gig if lack of sleep really becomes an issue I think he would walk he seems the type. Interesting they have cancelled the eviction for this week guessing they want to keep Gary at least until next week...:D

I think he may be regreting it already lol Bit annoyed theres no eviction tomorrow, typical BB to cancel it without any explanation isnt it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I think he may be regreting it already lol Bit annoyed theres no eviction tomorrow, typical BB to cancel it without any explanation isnt it?

I think he must be.
    can see why he chose this over American Horror story because his role in the last series was important but only lasted 3 episodes in total with about 15 mins of screen time. It wasn't like a major character
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Yay! [highlight]*~*WELL DONE MINI-DADDY*~*[/highlight] Bloody good on him, hope he's pleased with the results, very impressive.

Couldn't work out what Gary was meant to have done wrong last night? :confused: Surely James' response was more of a shock? Well it was to me anyhow.

I'm sitting with manuka honey on my ears, I broke them a few weeks/months ago through over cleaning and trying this to see if I can fix them
    I think Gary dared to say hush because everyone was talking at once and he couldn't hear anything:(
    Manuka honey on your broken ears???:o
    yes all done thank you :)
    Given up on this series now. Ben Frow is talking in Edinburgh tomorrow should be fun hearing his take on this year ;) barely watching TV anymore Im rewatching Prisoner Cell block H on you tube I find it better that most of the more recent stuff.

Ive actually just now applied for a clinical trial about MRSA they are looking for people with active skin infections related to it its based in Scotland I don't know with the other stuff If that will be a problem it was before but well worth a try. The scare legal stuff doesn't bother me the crap im currently pumping in cant get much worse! :D
    sounds good oathy! I hope you get accepted!:cool:
    Ah its like the "kitchen" here. theres been about 75 quid on Jeys fluid bought and still that lovely smell of the sewer appears over that bloody pong. The lower unit is the worst you name an insect its been in there ( no roaches) thank god.

I finally had the plans back from ASBRI planning earlier to its making more sense what went wrong 32 houses were proposed they agreed 25 and the house we have is right on the Red line of refusal. The reason for the delay they needed to send the plans back to agree on a footpath behind the houses that's all sorted now shame the swines just couldn't say that in the first place. as long as we know what the delay was that's all that mattered.
    I hope it finally gets sorted soon, oathy!
    haha no problem flower.
    I should be paying the people in this thread its like therapy
    bless you I hope things will change soon I can just post nice stuff I lost a "friend" of 14 years recently he couldn't take anymore that's why I basically sealed myself off.
    that really was the final straw when they missed the thing with mum for a 3rd time and put it all down to osteoporosis then it all happened I just couldn't take anymore.
    anything linked with the Behcets I can deal with no problem but when its one of the family I just totally fall apart.
    {{{{{oathy}}}}} I know exactly what you mean!

I hope he is OK too :(
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)

*waves to Joni*

Well done to young daddy66 :)

Hope you can get your mum sorted, Oathy (((hugs)))

*blows kisses to all*

Right, time to catch up with last night's show, back in a bit...
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,533
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    I think Gary dared to say hush because everyone was talking at once and he couldn't hear anything:(
    Manuka honey on your broken ears???:o

sounds good oathy! I hope you get accepted!:cool:

I hope it finally gets sorted soon, oathy!

{{{{{oathy}}}}} I know exactly what you mean!

I hope he is OK too :(

thanks mootle xx
    went off to bed again last night I don't think If there was a midnight feed I could watch it live I would have to sky+ it now by 23:00 I need 3 burley men to put me in bed :blush::blush: would do with one mind :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »

*waves to Joni*

Well done to young daddy66 :)

Hope you can get your mum sorted, Oathy (((hugs)))

*blows kisses to all*

Right, time to catch up with last night's show, back in a bit...

thank you :)
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

good morning xxx
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning Folks, :)
    Off to market.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Morning Folks, :)
    Off to market.......

morning :D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member

I think Leslie is getting ratty due to lack of sleep, I know the feeling even though I sleep lots :p

Hicky posted some time ago that he wasn't coming back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went past the site with dad they are going like the clappers down there.
    thank god.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minkski wrote: »

I think Leslie is getting ratty due to lack of sleep, I know the feeling even though I sleep lots :p

Hicky posted some time ago that he wasn't coming back

morning :)
    they will want to keep him and gary as long as possible C5 doing a "happy house" will never ever happen :D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    morning :)
    they will want to keep him and gary as long as possible C5 doing a "happy house" will never ever happen :D

Morning :)

Yes I think that's why they cancelled evictions today, the risk of losing Gary, when they paid so much for him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning :)

Yes I think that's why they cancelled evictions today, the risk of losing Gary, when they paid so much for him ;)

oh yes they've been caught like that a few times would love to know how much he's getting that's all you see is stories about him :o
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    daddy66 wrote: »
    My son had his GCSE results today, 17 A* with the rest being A. He did get a B in religious study but he's an Atheist and couldn't have been bothered. You look at him and you wouldn't think it but now I'm a bit afraid of him.- OT, liking Gary.:)
    daddy66 wrote: »
    My wife corrected me, he received 5 A* and A's with a B. I'm a Yank and this report card is not like what I grew up with. Every time I knocked on his door, he told me 'No. I'm, revising'. I just thought that he was getting high and doing nitrous oxide but it appears that I was wrong.

Congratulations to your son, excellent results - although I did think 17 A*s was remarkable!!

Afternoon all, going for a krul, hope everyone is OK??

I think James is a simmering cauldron, I've always found him a bit 'edgy' and he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Living with Gary would drive me demented, but James needs to cut him some slack imho. I'm sure I heard Leslie tell someone that he's 54 years old - this can't be true, can it?
This discussion has been closed.