Alex Reid

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
Forum Member
I won't sleep tonight with nightmares of Alex with my little pony up his chat lol

Comments

• oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was ultra Cringe. I wont lie I felt sorry for the guy his last tweet was 22 mins before the show started then nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    That was ultra Cringe. I wont lie I felt sorry for the guy his last tweet was 22 mins before the show started then nothing.

Yer she's bad there was no need for her to talk about it cross dressing is one thing but to talk about what went on in the bedroom it's a no no
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aqua_Mark wrote: »
    Yer she's bad there was no need for her to talk about it cross dressing is one thing but to talk about what went on in the bedroom it's a no no

I'm actually amazed they kept that in. It sounded like a really private conversation didn't it. he was like trending in 3 mins flat :blush:
  • missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a fool sending her good wishes once it was announced she was going in. Look how she has tarnished him.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 5 probably kept the conversation in because they knew no one would actually be surprised by any of it lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    Channel 5 probably kept the conversation in because they knew no one would actually be surprised by any of it lol.

I need brain bleach when Chantelle told the papers about the
    "Bedroom being turned into a Sex dungeon"...:o
  • yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missbeenie wrote: »
    He's a fool sending her good wishes once it was announced she was going in. Look how she has tarnished him.

Maybe he sent her the good wishes hoping to put her in a good mood towards him, so that hopefully she wouldn't reveal all. I'm sure he must know what she is like having been married to her.
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please....he'll be on the phone to the rags and mags to make another few grand off it while it's newsworthy again. If he tweets a response - NO DOSH!
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I'm actually amazed they kept that in. It sounded like a really private conversation didn't it. he was like trending in 3 mins flat :blush:

Hi Oathy - I thought the same - they usually move away from conversations about people who aren't in the house - and that's even in the ordinary BB!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Hi Oathy - I thought the same - they usually move away from conversations about people who aren't in the house - and that's even in the ordinary BB!

hey xx :D
    Yep Cant say I like the guy but that really was :blush:
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I couldnt get enough up there' says KP

Jeez.. too much Info I think!
    #nightmarestonight

Alex in OK magazine.on strength of this?.. how about a rolled up OK magazine in Alex - much more enjoyable for him Im sure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I couldnt get enough up there' says KP

Jeez.. too much Info I think!
    #nightmarestonight

sounds like the attic we had in the old house..:o
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need brain bleach when Chantelle told the papers about the
    "Bedroom being turned into a Sex dungeon"...:o

Me too!:D
  • d_ream1d_ream1 Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Alex Reid can't show his face in public after what she did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    DrPepper wrote: »
    Oh please....he'll be on the phone to the rags and mags to make another few grand off it while it's newsworthy again. If he tweets a response - NO DOSH!

The worlds gone crazy he will earn money talking about things stuffed up him no wonder kids do the things they do trying to get rich quick . Because of the muppets they show on tv god help them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like the attic we had in the old house..:o

PMSL post of the night
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL post of the night

hehe :blush:
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He had no qualms shouting about her in the bedroom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... 'a babys arm holding an apple' comes to mind with KP doing the dominant role :blush: