Options

Anyone else just feel deflated?

Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
Forum Member
✭✭
What a sad end to what should have been a celebration of 11 years of entertainment. I feel so let down after that show tonight and rather than being sad that BB ends in a week, I'm kinda glad to see the end of it. The treatment of two BB legends tonight was disgusting and I'm seriously worried about Nadia - will she be able to bounce back after that?

What should have been a celebration has just turned into what has ruined the show in recent years. BB was entertaining, tonight wasn't entertaining. It definitely needs a good few years rest and I'm seriously considering just giving up on UBB altogether after tonight. :(

Comments

• Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    It wasn't fun to watch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's the perfect word for how i feel right now... deflated.
    I just feel so sad for both nadia and makosi. they didn't deserve that.
    this is an awful end to all this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No disrespect intended but there are loads of other threads on the same topic, so I don't really want to add to another, other than to suggest you read through some of them to discover just how many people agree with you. Some consider us sad that we watch BB, tonight I am sad that I did!
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Totally in agreement.

Deflated is the word - not sure if I really want to watch anymore. :(

Nowadays if you're entertaining or remotely controversial you are demonised and are subjected to a modern day bear baiting. Felt incredibly uncomfertable during the whole thing :(

Nadia and Makosi are in my top 5 ever HMs because they're so interesting.

But the chavvy scum want fauxmances and fake people acting nice. No one is real.

Actually glad BB is ending.

If C5 buy it I do hope for vote to save and a more positive atmoshpere :(
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Tonight was the death of the show........Davina has destroyed a show that has given some of us fantastic memories and happiness.....tonight was a disgrace and Davina went with the Tweenie voters and not the TRUE BB fans. She stirred the crowd up against a legend for what a nomance. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devilchild wrote: »
    No disrespect intended but there are loads of other threads on the same topic, so I don't really want to add to another, other than to suggest you read through some of them to discover just how many people agree with you. Some consider us sad that we watch BB, tonight I am sad that I did!

You've just started a thread on the same topic yourself? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Yes I feel deflated.

Neither Makosi nor Nadia deserved such appalling treatment.

It was grubby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I feel totally deflated..and really quite upset..I seriously hope Nadia is alright, I can't believe what she went through tonight :(
  • Options
    emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I agree Damien. Very disappointing. I hope Nadia and Makosi both realise that this isn't the end of the world, and that the people in the crowd hold no significance. :(
  • Options
    guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I can understand why they both were evicted but the treatment after was disgusting, As for nadia and what she said to josie, well that could have honestly been her opinion on the subject and she might not have given a second thought to the reaction it would have gotten.

And anyways big flipping deal! I swear the crowd is full of young uns who haven't a clue who nadia is where there so young.

Nadia is the type of person who needs suport in life and you could tell she loved how the UK accepted her for her, And in my opinion this time round she was no different from last.....Yet everyone treats her like she just killed someone!
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Yes. A sour end.

I'm sure PEJ will consider it a triumph though. Thank heavens C4 pulled the plug. They should have done it a lot sooner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel ashamed that I watched it tonight really. For years I have defended this programme to friends who dislike BB. But, tonight they were right, it aimed to appeal to the lowest level of viewer and dehumanised the evicted HMs.

At least I wont be mourning its passing...

*disclaimer* I'm not a huge fan of either Makosi or Nadia (though I wanted them to stay in as they are both big characters) but neither deserved that.
  • Options
    SegaGodSegaGod Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad i am yes, but i have been sad about this behavior for years, no matter the housemates. Unlike an awful lot of other hypocrites on these forum.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I agree:(
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Tonight was awful and I actually feel quite upset about it all. I was watching the show on Sky+ and was continuously fast forwarding through the HLs because I knew what was coming.
    Seeing Nadia coming out to that reaction really upset me, especially the crowd booing when she was clearly in distress and Davina nodding furiously when a caller mentioned Nadia "targetting" Josie.

I've felt fot the past few days that Nadia particularly was going to be very hurt and perhaps even damaged by what faced her tonight...got to admit I haven't enjoyed the show all week because of this.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never minded Makosi but always disliked Nadia, but you could see this coming Nadia but it was pretty painful to watch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Same, very deflated. The way both of them have been treated is appalling, especially with the chavvy crowds and the fauxmance followers spreading their evil. Its just been a let down to a pretty good series so far, but not anymore.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    yes deflated annoyed pissed off why do they evict all the good housemates first and leave the boring ones in there until the end
    Gutted for nadia 2nite
  • Options
    Syn22Syn22 Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    That is the reaction Nadia should have got the first time round, the only reason why she didn't was because she is transgendered.

I was deflated that 2 very good housemates left very early on, I'm deflated that they've choosen Venessa Feltz to go on a show the call Ultimate Big brother.

The "treatment" of 2 "Big Brother legends" is how it should be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    It was a horrible eviction show. I wanted the both of them out, but their treatment was shameful. I wish they'd stayed in now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB proved all it's critics from over the years right tonight.. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Yes totally agree, it's time for Blavina to hang her big mouth up!
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I desperately wanted Nadia to go because I thought she was horrible. However, my joy turned to feeling sorry for her. She brought alot of it on herself but no one deserved what happened tonight and I agree it does leave you feeling a bit deflated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually sickened by that moronic crowd treating Makosi and Nadia that way.
    It is supposed to be a celebration of BB and those one brain cell fans of JJJ have ruined it again.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    Tonight was the death of the show........Davina has destroyed a show that has given some of us fantastic memories and happiness.....tonight was a disgrace and Davina went with the Tweenie voters and not the TRUE BB fans. She stirred the crowd up against a legend for what a nomance. :mad:

totally agree