Simon, Sharon and Louis fuel X Factor reunion rumours

Comments

• Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as the contestants are of a good quality I will be happy, to me the show has never been about the judges, all depends on the standard of the auditionees.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Yes please
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be great if the original judges came back for the tenth series?!

Sadly, I doubt Simon will be back.

Sharon and Nicole might be a good combination. They just need a good fourth judge.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Simon wont return due to his US commitments, Louis will return, and Sharon wants to return but it's up to Simon whether that happens. It does add fuel to the fire, though I wouldn't be surprised if Simon orchestrated this to drum up publicity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofan wrote: »

That's what they want you to think. Congratulations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I personally don't think Simon will be back, but I can definitely see Louis, Sharon, Nicole and someone replacing Gary.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really want Sharon to come back now after watching her on Celebrity Apprentice :D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Sharon will get a job this year, most likely the UK show.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I really want Sharon to come back now after watching her on Celebrity Apprentice :D

Sharon was great on Celebrity Apprentice, would love for her to return to XF :)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Pretty sure Sharon will get a job this year, most likely the UK show.

It would have to be the UK show, the US job will go to another familiar face from the x-factor past, but an unexpected one ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Uk show will be Louis, Sharon, Nicole and a fourth male judge. Personally, I thought Nicole worked well with Gary but I doubt we'll be seeing him again.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Cheryl will go on the US show this year. If Will.i.am can move on and appear on the show after all the slagging off he did re: the show, then I can imagine her returning. Surely she (and Cowell) will love the publicity that it would gain? And what other plans has she got after the GA tour?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I think the Uk show will be Louis, Sharon, Nicole and a fourth male judge. Personally, I thought Nicole worked well with Gary but I doubt we'll be seeing him again.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Cheryl will go on the US show this year. If Will.i.am can move on and appear on the show after all the slagging off he did re: the show, then I can imagine her returning. Surely she (and Cowell) will love the publicity that it would gain? And what other plans has she got after the GA tour?

Will.i.am and Cowell are developing some TV project together, they coincidentally (wink, wink) were out for dinner shortly before it was announced that Cheryl was going to do judges houses. Although the official line was that Cheryl just came back because Gary asked her.

I guess it's possible that she'd do the US show. In which case Will could be the replacement for L.A Reid.

They could solve all their problems and get Will to replace L.A and Cheryl in for Britney.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will.i.am doing X Factor USA and The Voice UK?

Cheryl in X Factor USA would definitely make me watch it, but I can't see that happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Will.i.am doing X Factor USA and The Voice UK?

Cheryl in X Factor USA would definitely make me watch it, but I can't see that happening.

He might do it - if XF USA went well he could then drop The Voice of course. But there's no overlap between the two and if he's doing The Voice then he's obviously not getting paid even close to $15m like Britney was!

XF US is a far easier role for him because it's based in LA. AFAIK he's not touring later this year. And he gets his "client" back on the show as well which must be appealing seeing as her career quite literally took a terrible turn for the worse about a week after he took over! And he hasn't really sorted it out either.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know I find it hard to believe Cheryl would go back or even be wanted back, especially now she is suing them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I don't know I find it hard to believe Cheryl would go back or even be wanted back, especially now she is suing them.

What if it was part of the deal to settle the case?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

It was rather odd that about a week after she went to see Cowell at his house in LA, she launched legal action (presumably she knew when she went to see him). But the lines of communication are open and it's all set up perfectly for them to reach a settlement that brings her back. And it's not like she has anything major coming up. I'd say it's still a longshot and i think a UK show return would be better, though.

For the US I'd have Aretha Franklin. A diva but the polar opposite of Mariah, Britney and J'Lo. Something totally different for one of these shows. And I think that's probably what X Factor needs. She said she'd do it too.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was rather odd that about a week after she went to see Cowell at his house in LA, she launched legal action (presumably she knew when she went to see him). But the lines of communication are open and it's all set up perfectly for them to reach a settlement that brings her back. And it's not like she has anything major coming up. I'd say it's still a longshot and i think a UK show return would be better, though.

For the US I'd have Aretha Franklin. A diva but the polar opposite of Mariah, Britney and J'Lo. Something totally different for one of these shows. And I think that's probably what X Factor needs. She said she'd do it too.

I was talking to someone one here recently and they suggested that perhaps the meet up was Cheryl informing Simon that she is suing the production company.

I would like to see her back on one of the shows though.
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Cheryl back on X Factor would be fantastic but it's not ever going to happen.

I would be happy with Sharon,Louis,Nicole and Simon but as Simon is unlikely to return I would personally love Nicky from Westlife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was rather odd that about a week after she went to see Cowell at his house in LA, she launched legal action (presumably she knew when she went to see him). But the lines of communication are open and it's all set up perfectly for them to reach a settlement that brings her back.

I can't help but see it the same way. She admitted she was asked back for season 2 by Cowell. Obviously Dave0893 may be right, but with the paps outside ready to take the photos of her arriving and leaving - it just seemed a bit... i dunno, staged?
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I can't help but see it the same way. She admitted she was asked back for season 2 by Cowell. Obviously Dave0893 may be right, but with the paps outside ready to take the photos of her arriving and leaving - it just seemed a bit... i dunno, staged?

Probably was to gauge the reaction of the press and the public at large. The problem is America really doesn't care about The X Factor!

As for the UK - Sharon left under a cloud due to her attitude towards Dannii (the reveal of the affair has vindicated her with some) but overall the possibility of her returning has been met with positive comments so I think Simon should think about it. It makes sense as she's someone who has worked well with Louis in the past and I can see her getting on with Nicole. The fourth seat is more difficult. It needs someone with a level head to reign in some of the madness which will take over a panel of Sharon-Nicole-Louis but at the same time someone who will not patronise or look down on the others.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god no. Sharon is absolutely awful. Do not want her back on the panel. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When a programme comes off the rails, it's tempting to look back at it's history and reset to where it worked - what clicked. So I think this is the only reason why Sharon is now a possible for the next judge.

It doesn't really matter about the second female, what is important (to me) is the next head judge. Please not someone from Westlife or Boyzone.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    can't see it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have to be the UK show, the US job will go to another familiar face from the x-factor past, but an unexpected one ;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s141/the-x-factor-us/news/a459783/cheryl-cole-in-talks-to-rejoin-x-factor-usa.html

Interesting ... ;)