[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    When are you announcing the results?
  • Options
    king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are you announcing the results?

Well I'll wait until the votes "dry up" then I'll get all the results and I think I'll announce the number one result after the 50th anniversary episode, but if any one else has any other ideas then they're very welcome. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This weeks update, sorry if it's a little bit late

95 Votes For Rate The William Hartnell Stories (+2)
    73 Votes For Rate The Patrick Troughton Stories (+1)
    84 Votes For Rate The Jon Pertwee Stories (+1)
    63 Votes For Rate The Tom Baker Stories (+1)
    65 Votes For Rate The Peter Davison Stories (+2)
    50 Votes For Rate The Colin Baker Stories (+1)
    45 Votes For Rate The Sylvester McCoy Stories (+2)
    30 Votes For Rate The TV Movie and Shada (+2)
    64 Votes For Rate The Christopher Eccleston Stories (+4)
    62 Votes For Rate The David Tennant Stories (+7) (Thank You :))
    51 Votes For Rate The Matt Smith Stories (+8) (Even Bigger Thank You :))
    So thanks for the big increase of the two most recent doctors. I must say that even if you've watched only one or two stories from a Doctor, you can still vote :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry that I haven't updated this for ages
    100 Votes For Rate The William Hartnell Stories (+5) (Yay!)
    75 Votes For Rate The Patrick Troughton Stories (+2)
    86 Votes For Rate The Jon Pertwee Stories (+2)
    65 Votes For Rate The Tom Baker Stories (+2)
    66 Votes For Rate The Peter Davison Stories (+1)
    51 Votes For Rate The Colin Baker Stories (+1)
    48 Votes For Rate The Sylvester McCoy Stories (+3)
    31 Votes For Rate The TV Movie & Shada (+1)
    66 Votes For Rate The Christopher Eccleston Stories (+2)
    67 Votes For Rate The David Tennant Stories (+5)
    55 Votes For Rate The Matt Smith Stories (+4)
    I'll do these on a regular basis again, but please, if you've only watched one story from one of these Doctor's please still vote. Thanks for your votes, it means a lot :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't been doing these for a long time, sorry I just haven't found the time to do them
    102 Votes For Rate The William Hartnell Stories (+2)
    76 Votes For Rate The Patrick Troughton Stories (+1)
    91 Votes For Rate The Jon Pertwee Stories (+5)
    68 Votes For Rate The Tom Baker Stories (+3)
    68 Votes For Rate The Peter Davison Stories (+2)
    53 Votes For Rate The Colin Baker Stories (+2)
    51 Votes For Rate The Sylvester McCoy Stories (+3)
    33 Votes For Rate The TV Movie & Shada (+2)
    69 Votes For Rate The Christopher Ecclestone Stories (+3)
    70 Votes For Rate The David Tennant Stories (+3)
    61 Votes For Rate The Matt Smith Stories (+6)
    So in most of the polls there are a respectable amount of votes so thank you for that, this will probably be updated every fortnight rather than every week and the day will change. Thanks For All the votes :)
  • Options
    Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fact:The Story with the most 10's is The Caves of Androzani with 26, whilst the stry wit the most 1's is Timelash with 8. All the Sylvester McCoy stories have been rated 1 by someone.

Even then, that's too generous...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone on the Doctor Who forums,
    I haven't been active in these forums for a long time becuase I have had other things to do than Doctor Who, but I plan to make my return in time with the 50th anniversary :). But, because of 2 reasons, I think I will be extending the date I put all the results up. Those two reasons are as follows:
    1.I'm quite busy with doing work so I won't be able to overview over 200 stories I'm afraid, I just haven't got the time I thought I was going to have.
    2.I think it would be very interesting to see what you think of the 50th anniversary special and Matt Smith's last episode compared to all the other stories.
    Sorry if I have disappointed some people, that's just how life goes. I am a bit sad I won't get to do it for a little while longer but there you go. I think the results should be up about a week after the Christmas special, so it can get some votes, or even a little longer. The results will start to be collected soon after then. I will probably analyse the polls that I have closed (William Hartnell and Jon Pertwee) as they have a good 90-100 votes, you can still vote for all the other polls. I just can't put it all into one big poll right now. As soon as I get the results after the "Day Of The Doctor" poll and thechristmas special poll close then I will shortly post it.
    Thank You
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, Just to let you know, here is the link to my poll for Day Of The Doctor, please just rate it out of 10. Voting will open either 30 minutes after the episode finishes or tomorrow. Thanks :)
    http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=2kfuqz8gyd4r9y1260986&refer=kwiksurveys%2Ecom
    Also every poll from Tom Baker onwards is still open for an extra week, so if you haven't voted yet, get voting.
    Random Rating: The Chase Average Rating of 6.18/10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have also reopened "Rate The Patrick Troughton Stories" because of a tie between two very highly regarded stories, if you vote now you might break that tie :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poll for Day Of The Doctor is now open :)!
    Every vote is appreciated, 1 person has voted so far so a little more would be nice,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the additional votes for the other polls, much appreciated :)
    Sadly, still only one vote for Day of The Doctor, if no votes more votes come in the next 3 days I will shut that poll down. Still one week to vote for Doctors 2-11 :) ( I have re-opened the Jon Pertwee poll)
    Thanks everyone
    Here is the link again
    http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=2kfuqz8gyd4r9y1260986&refer=kwiksurveys%2Ecom