Options

Ryan Reynolds

billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
Forum Member
Great actor Recently in Buried soon to be in The Green Lantern do you think he is a good actor?

Comments

• Options
    radamfiradamfi Posts: 14,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's very popular on the Iain Lee show. It has become customary to shout "Ryan Reynolds!" then hang up the phone. This arose because Iain once said he had nice hair which some callers have taken to mean that Iain fancies him.
  • Options
    ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him in Blade: Trinity :o
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    radamfi wrote: »
    He's very popular on the Iain Lee show. It has become customary to shout "Ryan Reynolds!" then hang up the phone. This arose because Iain once said he had nice hair which some callers have taken to mean that Iain fancies him.

Must listen out for that haha:D maybe Mr Lee was trying to get in touch with his feminine side:o:p
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    He chooses a lot of rubbish, but when he does choose well(Buried), he can act very well. Even though it was a dodgy remake, he was excellent in some scenes during The Amityville Horror.
  • Options
    The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    He has ability, but most of his gigs are let down by other factors (usually writing). Buried is probably the best I've seen him in, but even that trailed off after a while, and had a truly shite ending.

I'm sure he could really shine in the right project, but I doubt The Green Lantern will be it. It looks like arse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He reminds me of Chevy Chase
  • Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooooh he's gorrgggeouuussss :D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    He's good looking in the most obvious way so I find him too bland. His acting isn't anything spectacular but I guess the majority of his movies are silly rom coms so its passable for those.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooh he's gorrgggeouuussss :D

Agreed! :D

Especially with a beard. Blade: Trinity - yum, yum, yum!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Great actor Recently in Buried soon to be in The Green Lantern do you think he is a good actor?

...loved him in the proposal....but sandra bullock is a delight in anything
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is a very sexy talent actor!
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous! And he is a good actor too. I liked him in The Green Lantern and The Proposal so I am going to try and check out Buried and The Nines for my Reynolds fix;)