Hollyoaks E4 08/11/13 - Moving The Monster

Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey Oaksters!:)

I'm filling in for Winter:)

Today's spoilers:
Brownings Body is moved from Price Slice

Fraser and Grace - Clare's sister - start the search for Doctor Browning. Grace goes to see Sam at the police station and manages to get an ID on the two women who retracted their statements against Browning - Cindy and Lindsey.

At the same time, Lindsey, Cindy and Mercedes are at breaking point over their secret. When the freezer at Price Slice breaks, they have to find somewhere new to stash the body. Mercedes sneaks back into the village from her hide-away and decides to stage a car crash with Browning inside. Lindsey asks Freddie to help her get a stolen car.

Later, Lindsey and Cindy load Browning's body into the back of Dirk's van. However, Fraser and Grace have seen everything, although they're unaware exactly what they're witnessing…

Meanwhile, Robbie is angry at Finn for leaving him to do his dirty work last week. John Paul tries to console Finn, but an angry Finn punches the teacher, leaving even Robbie in shock.

Elsewhere, with Lindsey otherwise engaged, Joe and Nancy drive to Carlisle to pick up her wedding dress but break down on the way back. Nancy chatters on about their night together, leading to an awkward series of events, including Joe grabbing her breast instead of a spanner.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/spoilers/a527746/brownings-body-is-moved-from-price-slice.html#ixzz2k4znGsu1
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Writer: Heather Robson
Director: Ian White

Enjoy!

Who's your favourite? 57 votes

Cindy Cunningham
26%
rockchick22OsakaSunlucie84[Deleted User]anndra_w[Deleted User]carrielglos.kav[Deleted User]alibali66MrWoodySirKathryn_Brown_P[Deleted User]Dee_1234Emma_Henvey 15 votes
Lindsey Butterfield
24%
euphieRinsewindGummy GleekFingersAndToes[Deleted User]Baban[Deleted User]trevon1sugarandspiceDaily Dreams[Deleted User][Deleted User]cmazzaMaria_J47 14 votes
Mercedes McQueen
8%
4troy7[Deleted User][Deleted User]GeorgeMarsh[Deleted User] 5 votes
They are all great
33%
fenpeper_elly001unclekevocasperfan2002@ytroy4783bananashakeOminousGloryxNATILLYx[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]RingoJ739KDC1983[Deleted User][Deleted User]Owen19Maxine_RochRonell_Davis[Deleted User] 19 votes
None
7%
lulu gfairyfruitcakeGoingtothebeachAnna_W 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening Ownnnn ;)

Hello there Oaksters :D
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    'Nancy chatters on about their night together, leading to an awkward series of events, including Joe grabbing her breast instead of a spanner.'

Best spoiler I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsey Butterfield
    At least they're actually remembering Clare died :rolleyes:
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all great
    I actually can't breathe reading the spoilers about Nancy and Joe :D
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

The JP stuff looks good
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsey Butterfield
    Aw Martha :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go!
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Ste got a new theme oooh:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all great
    Some new additions.

New Nancy shot, Ste and the kids, Fraser and Grace, Danny, Sam and Peri, Tegan and Leela.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Oh err new titles

The Lomaxe's added
    Fraser and Grace
    Ste gets ANOTHER new shot
    Nancy updated.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    They are all great
    Ste's new title with the two kids was great. :D
  • Options
    beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theyre loving the Banana Bongos today...! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all great
    It's weird seeing JP and Finn together knowing what's going to happen.
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Oh err new titles

The Lomaxe's added
    Fraser and Grace
    Ste gets ANOTHER new shot
    Nancy updated.

Last one must have been three years ago, you know? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are all great
    Uh-oh...
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Cindy Cunningham
    Kieth Rice (Finn) is fantastic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor JP
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »

Really? I've never been keen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are all great
    MrWoodySir wrote: »

Agreed. I hope he doesn't have to leave after the upcoming story. I think him and Charlie (Robbie) are good young actors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cindy Cunningham
    Pleasantly surprised at how popular Sexy Cindy is.
  • Options
    Superstar99Superstar99 Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow talk about transforming a character in the space of 30 seconds. Finn was fine then suddenly because of the JP rape agenda that the show have decided they want they have made the character completely change and made out that JP is grooming him. And they said this storyline had been carefully planned and realistic, pull the other one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all great
    The Finn actor is good and I reckon he'll do great in the Rape story, but if I'm honest I don't think James Sutton will be able to do it justice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cindy Cunningham
    Agreed. I hope he doesn't have to leave after the upcoming story. I think him and Charlie (Robbie) are good, young actors.

I think he'll have to though won't he? You can hardly come back from that, people are willing to let murderers walk the streets free but I reckon the majority of Hollyoaks viewers would be repulsed if a rapist was allowed to stay on. I also think Sinead will be leaving some time next year, which will inevitably lead to the return of Harry to give Tony and Dianne another connection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are all great
    Wow talk about transforming a character in the space of 30 seconds. Finn was fine then suddenly because of the JP rape agenda that the show have decided they want they have made the character completely change and made out that JP is grooming him. And they said this storyline had been carefully planned and realistic, pull the other one!

What? We've seen Finn has a temper and seen that he is pretty much Robbie's sidekick. They've shown him be homophobic before when hanging out with Robbie. It's not unusual for one person's actions to influence another.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    The Finn actor is good and I reckon he'll do great in the Rape story, but if I'm honest I don't think James Sutton will be able to do it justice.

He's good. He's not been challenged really at all since coming back though. Given what he pulled off last time he should be able to do this as well.