cat watch - horizon - bbc2 8pm starts tonight ...

mesonychidmesonychid Posts: 708
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04lbyp8

a heads up for this puddy cat show :)

Comments

• Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, I've just set my SKY box to record it. :)
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just tuned in.

Weird start. Its all about the music!

e2a: Oh. That was something else! :blush:
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats are just the most awesome and fabulous creatures.

Especially mine.:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cats are just the most awesome and fabulous creatures.

Especially mine.:blush:

I am the original cat lady:D

Love em
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is similar to the show they did last year when they tracked the cats and where they went....
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this already, love cats, making me want another one after my 18 year old one passed away earlier this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is similar to the show they did last year when they tracked the cats and where they went....

Its a follow on I think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Loving this already, love cats, making me want another one after my 18 year old one passed away earlier this year.

They are the cutest arent they?

Aww go on...you know you want to gt another one.... ;-)
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:(

Mine is fifteen, don't like to think about it really - just feed her disgracefully - steamed fish an' all.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have four cats, all adopted (not at the same time, but all black and white - confused the new neighbours for months :D) so watching with interest. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh...their night vision is interesting!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh lord, the mad cat women are in da house, I can smell the cat pee already.
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh...their night vision is interesting!

Im so jealous that cats can see in the dark, wish I could Im always falling over something :blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a myth. My house doesnt smell of pee at all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im so jealous that cats can see in the dark, wish I could Im always falling over something :blush::D

Mine will suddenly focus on something outside and be mesmorised. I'm like, what????? What you looking at???!
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,734
    Forum Member
    I did feel a bit sorry for that dog when he got swished on the nose by the little kitten.:D
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine will suddenly focus on something outside and be mesmorised. I'm like, what????? What you looking at???!

Mine does that too, Still freaky though when you walk in the room and the cats staring at something you cant see. As long as it aint some kinda invisible spider Im happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine does that too, Still freaky though when you walk in the room and the cats staring at something you cant see. As long as it aint some kinda invisible spider Im happy.

I know exactly what you mean!!!!

They suddenly stare into space and I find myself looking in the same direction and cant see anything!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL...the opening of the can!!!!!
  • BluejuBlueju Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And youre still in da thread ! :)
  • ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So sorry to hear this. The loss of a much loved animal can be devastating. I have lost two over the years, but currently have adopted a cat that was abandoned by neighbours.

Loved the shots of the moving whiskers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cat flap thing is mine to a tee. She will sit and wait by the patio doors instead of using the cat flap!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are the cutest arent they?

Aww go on...you know you want to gt another one.... ;-)

I would but the folks would say no :(

I've another cat who we rescued out the garden about 8 years ago he was the kitten of a stray cat one of my neighbours left behind, he's mostly an outside cat though, only coming in when its cold or time for food and not as loving as my other one was :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would but the folks would say no :(

I've another cat who we rescued out the garden about 8 years ago he was the kitten of a stray cat one of my neighbours left behind, he's mostly an outside cat though, only coming in when its cold or time for food and not as loving as my other one was :(

Mine was a stray. She turned up at my house about 8 years ago, at 8 weeks old, and decided to stay. Thank goodness she did. Love her to bits
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,734
    Forum Member
    That grimace is a hell of a lot more unnerving in a lion than a domestic kitty though….:D