Keep Judy IN

J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the interests of fairness, equality and the independent, democratic right to a free choice
I thought we supporters of Judy should have a place to stand up and be counted - shoulder to shoulder we shall prevail.

Comments

• holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will certainly be voting to keep her in from now onwards.

I love the way she attempts to make the most of her almost non-existent musicality. Her beaming smile deflects the nasty, personal comments aimed at her from the harpies on the panel and she and Anton are clearly having a ball.

This is what Saturday Night Light Entertainment is all about :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in.

I love the outrage.:D
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    :D Brave thread.

I'm glad Judy is still there. She's having a ball.
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in too!
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is now the worse dancer left in but strangely one of the most likeable. Have been voting for her from the start and will continue to do so. My votes,my choice. If anyone don't like it then, Bite me. She has git to Blackpool and as she is such a fan of the show think she would not be overly worried about going next week.
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou for your support so far. I hope we can keep the thread good natured and fun - and in the spirit of Judy keeep laughing!
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we having a Referendum :-D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Thankyou for your support so far. I hope we can keep the thread good natured and fun - and in the spirit of Judy keeep laughing!

Fat chance of that J.R. :(

Vote for Judy. :D
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not Scottish (just clarifying, nothing to be ashamed of), but feel the need to quote Robert the Bruce

"If at first you can't heel lead, try try again".

Vote Judy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    MayD wrote: »
    Are we having a Referendum :-D

We kind of have one every week, the SCD public vote.

It seems Judy does rather well :)
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

really? looks awkward and out of place most of the time to me!
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

Is it a new one? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MayD wrote: »
    Is it a new one? :)

:D:D:D

Vote for Judy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I stopped posting in 2011 but feel the need to say something.

Judy is a joy, she's a real lady and clearly having the time of her life, doing something different to her day job (tennis). So she is no better at dancing then most complete beginners, she's having fun, has the support of a great partner, has clearly entraced the judges with her beautiful smile - even Craig can't bring himself to be really rude - and is mum to the group (with Mum's shortbread). Long may she continue.
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Judy is a joy, she's a real lady and clearly having the time of her life, doing something different to her day job (tennis). So she is no better at dancing then most complete beginners, she's having fun, has the support of a great partner, has clearly entraced the judges with her beautiful smile - even Craig can't bring himself to be really rude - and is mum to the group (with Mum's shortbread). Long may she continue.

Great post thanks:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hey ExVernonJohnson. Thanks for posting that after several years absence. Much appreciated.

Vote Judy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Thanks JR & Tommo for your kind words. This is a nice thread, maybe I'd post more if there were more threads like this.
  • DancingQueen74DancingQueen74 Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Judy!:D I love her positive attitude and the fact that she doesn't take herself too seriously, just enjoying every minute of this experience for what it is. That can't be said for a few of the contestants, who seem to take it deadly seriously!
    I enjoy watching her partnership with Anton and all the fun they have- they are just having a ball, and are the only ones left who actually make me laugh!
    So count me in! I will be voting for her (and we can all vote for who we like!).:)
    Nice thread, thanks for it.
  • catakincatakin Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit torn here really. I love Judy and I think she has come over so well during the show. She seems to be very popular but I think she may start to feel a bit bad if some of the really good ones are going out before her. Up until now, with the exception of Thom, it has been the worst ones leaving. I'm glad she's got to Blackpool and I'm sure she'll have a great time. Lovely to see how much she enjoys it and working hard. Can't decide whether to vote to keep her in or not. But will decide when I've seen the show on Saturday.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Judy. She is a terrible dancer but you can see she is working hard at it and having a fantastic time. I've got no objection to her staying (as long as Jake, my favourite, doesn't go of course!). I think it'll be time for her to go soon but I'd much rather have her stumbling around and having a laugh with Anton than watch Steve wimping around and moaning about how hard he has to work.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I like Judy. She is a terrible dancer but you can see she is working hard at it and having a fantastic time. I've got no objection to her staying (as long as Jake, my favourite, doesn't go of course!). I think it'll be time for her to go soon but I'd much rather have her stumbling around and having a laugh with Anton than watch Steve wimping around and moaning about how hard he has to work.

I agree with you to an extent but she has to go either this week or next week. However, I like Judy as a person and her partnership with Anton is brilliant! :D

But I would be disappointed if she stayed over Caroline, Mark, Jake etc. :(
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be voting for her this week last year I voted for Nat imo the best Dancer every week this year I am voting for the worst just to balance things out.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I will be voting for her this week last year I voted for Nat imo the best Dancer every week this year I am voting for the worst just to balance things out.

Who are you going to vote for if Judy leaves this week? :D
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So long as Judy is enjoying it .. she'll get a vote from me.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are you going to vote for if Judy leaves this week? :D

Pixie as she gets picked on for no reason imo.