A bit of a Jake show tonight?

Did anyone feel the show was a bit of a Jake Show tonight?

Comments

• SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neppy wrote: »

Wasn't it just.

His strop about the trial / His Bush Telegraph entries, god knows how many times. His challenge. His 'mini strip'. Him and Edwina's little escapade:blush: His exercising.

Yep, was definitely The Jake show tonight.
  • NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it just.

His strop about the trial / His Bush Telegraph entries, god knows how many times. His challenge. His 'mini strip'. Him and Edwina's little escapade:blush: His exercising.

Yep, was definitely The Jake show tonight.
    I agree.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neppy wrote: »

He is a desperate show off.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    >:(It's obvious Jake is gonna win but I am not happy about that>:(
  • waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must want Jake to win, the edit shows that you must vote for Jake, the show would be over if he left.

But seriously, this time around his negative reaction to him not being picked to do a trail didn't do him any favours, looks like he needs the airtime, just like Kendra.
  • mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He is a desperate show off.

He absolutely reeks of desperation.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    mitchey316 wrote: »

Look at me, look at me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    He needs as much air time as possible, it's going to be very difficult for him to get a career after the show
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

delete duplicate post.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

From the moment he walked in i could not warm to him,, all because of his desperation it is just cringy watching him, ohhh and he does get very touchy, a shock the producers actually showed it....
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its just a reality show in the cold light of day. Jakes won it. he won the show as soon as he entered.

The Girl power vote can't be ignored it has a significant impact as is being proven. I find it boring and predictable. Perhaps somewhat narrow minded, if you are male, fit, you are going to win. That seems to be the trend. But anyhow nothing anyone can do about it
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really can't stand him now. Desperate is all I can think when I see him on screen.
  • NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really can't stand him now. Desperate is all I can think when I see him on screen.

I hated his little tantrum over not getting to do the trail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C_N1 wrote: »
    He needs as much air time as possible, it's going to be very difficult for him to get a career after the show

Agreed, you could see that from the sulk he went into.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Simon or Louis who said to him,that he needed to concentrate on his singing instead of posting pictures and images of himself on the Internet. That's why he didn't last long on x factor. He either has an amazing agent or he is very close to someone in itv. I'm sure there must of been someone of more stature than him to of gone in the show. Or is this about the best they can drag up now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    It seems like every episode is about Jake tbh
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was a sure fire winner but after that discussion about who should do the trial plus him sleazing over Edwina and her with him Ive gone off him. Was already off her.
    So I'm keen on Tinchy to win. Thought he showed what a cool guy he was today with his trial.
  • julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Liking Tinchy a lot. What a sweet guy.

Still think Jake will win though. :confused:
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    I thought he was a sure fire winner but after that discussion about who should do the trial plus him sleazing over Edwina and her with him Ive gone off him. Was already off her.
    So I'm keen on Tinchy to win. Thought he showed what a cool guy he was today with his trial.

Sleazing over Edwina...

I just facepalmed myself so hard I might need to call the ambulance.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was more "The Edwina Show" last night. Jake seemed to be getting too much air time because Edwina won't leave him alone. Even when she was not actually near him she was talking about his body (such as when he was exercising).

OK, Edwina, we know he has a great bod, we get the picture, but go pick on someone your own age..........