Ant and Dec and last nights IAC

Loved last nights IAC with Ant and Dec taking the piss out of Gillian. Do think the 12 star meal should have been held back until Gillian gave up her contraband. She is not being punished for her rule breaking and needs to be made to pay. Disappointed with Shaun apologising to her but really love him. Dom is so spot on with his analysis of her, will be interesting to see him at the trial tonight. Thought it was hilarious how Gillian said after her faint that the other contestants would be so concerned about her. Um no, especially Alisions reaction. No wonder Gillian is so interested in other peoples poo, she spends most of her time with her head up her own backside.:D Please if there is a God please remove the air pocket in tonights trial IF and i mean IF by some miracle Gillian does do it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The funniest thing about the faint was the look on Ant & Dec's faces, just looking down at her, I could watch it over and over again just for that bit it was brilliant. They were very good last night as well but I suspect they have to be a bit careful what they say with all the relatives in the background as I've noticed they don't seem to give their opinion, even on the ITV2 programme about if Gillian is faking or not (unless I've missed it!).

I can't get that cauliflower and cabbage song out of my head since they took the pee with the CD of Gillian's singing! And I am actually looking forward to seeing her on the trial again tonight now I've got over the irritation of her being voted for all the time.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed with Shaun apologising to her but really love him.

Why? It made him more endearing imo. Showed that he's a gentleman and even tho she'd provoked him he regretted using bad language.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Why? It made him more endearing imo. Showed that he's a gentleman and even tho she'd provoked him he regretted using bad language.

I agree Rev.
    Gillian brings out the worst in people and she succeeded in doing that to Shaun. Good on him for apologising. That shut her up as I fear she would have moaned about it all night.

Shaun's a gent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Yes, on reflection you are correct, it did show he is a gentleman, unlike Gillian who never apologised.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately she now has precedent over the rest of the people in there, the only person who possibly may put her in her place would be Dom Joly or possibly Britt. With Shaun apologising he has now shown respect to her and with her not apologising she in effect has won

That I am afraid is an open door to her being more obnoxious than normal
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member

I'd like to think it was this too ,
    but as far as i can see she is pushing thier buttons ,
    desperate to add the " i'm being bullied" tag on to finalise her resume of well thought out victim situations.

I get the feeling the others are on to her and are biting their tongue because they are refusing to comply.
  • mialukemialuke Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    The funniest thing about the faint was the look on Ant & Dec's faces, just looking down at her, I could watch it over and over again just for that bit it was brilliant. They were very good last night as well but I suspect they have to be a bit careful what they say with all the relatives in the background as I've noticed they don't seem to give their opinion, even on the ITV2 programme about if Gillian is faking or not (unless I've missed it!).

Dec did say on the ITV2 show last night, that Ant was sat all the day before and kept piping up, yeah she definitely did it, she faked a faint on live TV.
  • cookie_365cookie_365 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Unfortunately she now has precedent over the rest of the people in there, the only person who possibly may put her in her place would be Dom Joly or possibly Britt. With Shaun apologising he has now shown respect to her and with her not apologising she in effect has won

That I am afraid is an open door to her being more obnoxious than normal
    No, quite the reverse. He apologised because he has respect for himself, not her.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cookie_365 wrote: »
    No, quite the reverse. He apologised because he has respect for himself, not her.

Nope not at all she was quite dismissive about his apology therefore she has the upper hand