Options

voipcheap.com now hugely cheaper than voipcheap.co.uk

voipcheap.com now hugely cheaper than voipcheap.co.uk

Anybody still using voipcheap.co.uk really should move over. You can get credit for voipcheap.com in pounds aswell.

Comments

• Options
    Beavis99Beavis99 Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aren't they (including SIPdiscount, etc) all owned by the same company? Websites look very similar, similar download programs, etc...

B

Edit: just checked, all owned by the betamax group in Germany.
  • Options
    tomblandfordtomblandford Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    They are all the same. Check this website for the best deals.
    http://www.voipproducts.eu/betamax-rates/

SipDiscount and VoipCheapUK have really gone bad on prices. VoipDiscount is my new favourite while my sister has a Hong Kong mobile. I generally switch every 120 days and then use up my old credit on SMS. Can recycle the accounts after that and that gives you maximum free calls!

I recently found this awesome website called VoXaLot that lets you get dial plans with Betamax and also route mobile and landline calls to different accounts even with a single line phone. The server is in US though so make it known to the VoXaLot forum if you use it in UK - they're thinking about getting a UK server. If anyone knows a similar service in UK, let me know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    I have been using voipcheap.com for a while now and I think that they are absolutely brilliant. I am using a speedtouch 780wl and now the family do not even know that they are on VoIP. The call quality is excellent as is the cost. How is everyone else getting on with this or its sister companies?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I use voipstunt and can't fault the service. I always worry it will change and ruin the party, but the months keep on rolling by. I wonder how long until the cable companies muscle in on it.

Graham
  • Options
    TheFirstCutTheFirstCut Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    I too use VoIPStunt, between that and their other services I've been happy for around 2 years now.
  • Options
    Brush MasterBrush Master Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all the same. Check this website for the best deals.
    http://www.voipproducts.eu/betamax-rates/

...which seems inaccurate and outdated. The list Parlino for free calls to Belgium and Germany, for example, saying this will change in September 2006...