✭✭✭
    Peoples choice Mitch & Laura.
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clever cowboys!
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Hahah Carmine and Lauren think they are brilliant and get pegged down - mwahhhh hahahah hahhh
    Forum Member
    Yessssss!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yessssssss!
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom 4 teams

Eve & Jason
    Mike & Tarq
    Chris & Cookie
    Carmine & Lauren

Oh dear :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    Yessssss!!!!!!

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahah Carmine and Lauren think they are brilliant and get pegged down - mwahhhh hahahah hahhh
    Yessssss!!!!!!
    cika wrote: »
    Yessssssss!
    :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent result all round. Tomorrow should be fun.

I'm off to Bake Off, although I don't post there, they can be too harsh about people's looks and too suspicious that 'the male judge' is favouring young women just because he was once unfaithful to his wife. It doesn't have the humour this one does.
  • Raye1774Raye1774 Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent result all round. Tomorrow should be fun.

I'm off to Bake Off, although I don't post there, they can be too harsh about peoole's looks and too suspicioys that 'the male judge' is favouring young women just because he was once unfaithful to his wife. It doesn't have the humour this one does.

I am also on GBBO but not posting (I have read the forums and think that they are not so nice in there - sorry to anyone who is in there). Cake night tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raye1774 wrote: »
    I am also on GBBO but not posting (I have read the forums and think that they are not so nice in there - sorry to anyone who is in there). Cake night tonight.

That's what I was trying to say if my brain hadn't mostly melted and my fingers got too fat with the heat! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I was trying to say if my brain hadn't mostly melted and my fingers got too fat with the heat! :p

I like this forum because everyone is so welcoming and friendly, some forums just don't cut it.
    Forum Member
    I am off to Bake off too! Waves
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raye1774 wrote: »
    I don't get the 'safe from two eliminations' it's not been two rounds since Lauren and Carmine won, right?

Between winning fishermen's choice and the rodeo challenge there were two eliminations, JP & Nelly and Alex & Gareth.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    i am not sure how it is possible to manage to make me dislike them even more than i already did but C+L keep doing it

that stupid little attempt at a cowboy accent she did was cringeworthy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    triton333 wrote: »
    Between winning fishermen's choice and the rodeo challenge there were two eliminations, JP & Nelly and Alex & Gareth.

Yes, but C&L were told, as usual after winning People's Choice, that they were safe from two eliminations after the cinema dinner challenge. There wasn't another round after that before the SD when A&G went home, so they were actually only safe from the PC cinema dinner elimination.

The only reason I remember is because I commented on how I preferred it when they had a kitchen cook off in between the People's Choice round and the SD.

So, C&L only one skipped one elimination, there was no kitchen round for them to sit out and sneer at.

Unless I've completely lost it, which is always possible.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    tbh the fewer eliminations C+L are able to avoid the better
  • RoonilWazlibRoonilWazlib Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    When they mean the next two eliminations, don't they mean the one for that round and the next challenge?

So, L&C won people's choice for the Fisherman's challenge, so that meant Colin and Pete couldn't pick them for the SD for that challenge. That's the first elimination.

Then, they didn't cook in the cinema challenge.... that's the second elimination.

By that logic, Tasia and Gracia won the cinema so couldn't get eliminated then, and they didn't cook for the rodeo, and should be back for the next challenge.

I might be wrong but that is how I understand the 'two eliminations'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they mean the next two eliminations, don't they mean the one for that round and the next challenge?

So, L&C won people's choice for the Fisherman's challenge, so that meant Colin and Pete couldn't pick them for the SD for that challenge. That's the first elimination.

Then, they didn't cook in the cinema challenge.... that's the second elimination.

By that logic, Tasia and Gracia won the cinema so couldn't get eliminated then, and they didn't cook for the rodeo, and should be back for the next challenge.

I might be wrong but that is how I understand the 'two eliminations'

Didn't they? That would explain it. I wondered why we didn't see much of Tasia and Gracia last night.... That would mean we saw nothing of them! :blush: I thought everyone always cooked in the outside challenges but my brain's beginning to hurt now with trying to remember - I'm still struggling with some of their names.
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's right. C&L were told they were safe from two eliminations after they won fishermen's choice. So they were safe from the SD following that challenge, and they didn't cook in the cinema challenge and so were safe from the SD following that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening.

Thanks for the explanation about being safe from elimination, now it makes sense!

Tonight looks fun :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Evening.

Thanks for the explanation about being safe from elimination, now it makes sense!

So many at risk tonight, wonder who will end up getting the chop.
  • alr837alr837 Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great one tonight, all those past "lovely" people! Yay for the genuine lovely past people though!
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Evening.

Evening

Daughter is watching tonight after last night's punishment

Her suggestion? 'I've got an idea, why don't I just watch Kitchen Rules when I'm being good and go to bed when I'm being naughty?' 😀😀