What Happens In Kavos, C4 10pm

Comments

• AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cousin went to Zante and told me that she smoked something out of a giant glass pipe thing in one bar :eek:

Oh yes you can actually buy them over here, the turks use them a lot. Although I wouldn't like to try a public one gods knows what you can catch..:eek:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show reminds me of the Uncovered series in the late 90's and early 00's. They did Ibiza, Ayia Napa and I think Tenerife. This kind of behaviour is nothing new at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show reminds me of the Uncovered series in the late 90's and early 00's. They did Ibiza, Ayia Napa and I think Tenerife. This kind of behaviour is nothing new at all.

It's quite terrifying to think it hasn't changed, if anything it has probably got worse.

Thank gods they didn't have these fly on wall things in the 80's.. Although the 18-30 holidays were probably quite tame compared to these..lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a prat Ross is for not getting his foot xrayed or pay for further treatment. Bloody idiot!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    What a prat Ross is for not getting his foot xrayed or pay for further treatment. Bloody idiot!!!

A huge one!!!!
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl's mum...The dreaded phone call.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hairline frac... thought that was likely...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey she's so cavalier in her attitude - it just happens. Yeah you nearly break your back, stupid girl!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God... Ross is a prize muppet...
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a prat, that ankle is obviously broken. If that isn't put in plaster it will heal crooked and he will need an operation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiot Ross...:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That dr should have turned him away for being so stupid..and going against medical advice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "People get glassed - but it happens all the time..." I wouldn't want to be around someone as cavalier as all that...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    "People get glassed - but it happens all the time..." I wouldn't want to be around someone as cavalier as all that...

I would so love for these kids bosses to see this programme, if they are working, and then give them their P45's when they get home. Now that would certainly cool them down.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of chavs.
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would so love for these kids bosses to see this programme, if they are working, and then give them their P45's when they get home. Now that would certainly cool them down.

So if you get drunk on holiday you should be sacked...... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaimesw wrote: »

I think the OP was referring to the idiots on the show who are abusive when drunk
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Kavos taken over from Falaraki then because in the 90 s that had a really bad reputation.
    I went to Malia, Crete in the 80 s and it was lovely. Think that went down main drag club,bar,club,bar puke, club, bar, puke,club, bar pass out route in the 90s. So glad I went before it changed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaimesw wrote: »

There's getting drunk on holiday and getting absolutely out of it front of a camera crew and having it broadcast on t.v. to everyone.
    IrishChick wrote: »
    I think the OP was referring to the idiots on the show who are abusive when drunk

Thanks IrishChick that I was indeed referring to.. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right-handed and he's really wrecked his index finger...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God that finger looks a mess...I can't look..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's getting drunk on holiday and getting absolutely out of it front of a camera crew and having it broadcast on t.v. to everyone.

Thanks IrishChick that I was indeed referring to.. :D

You are welcome my dear I feel exactly the same
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they all have insurance / e111 forms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigragirl wrote: »
    Has Kavos taken over from Falaraki then because in the 90 s that had a really bad reputation.
    I went to Malia, Crete in the 80 s and it was lovely. Think that went down main drag club,bar,club,bar puke, club, bar, puke,club, bar pass out route in the 90s. So glad I went before it changed.

Hubby and I went to Palma Nova and Majorca in the 80's and, yes there were bars and clubs, but by no means was it as bad as this. I think the teenagers went home at middnight, or stayed drinking in the hotels. We were so civilised then..:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I lost half of my index finger tip in my left hand and most of it grew back