Options

DS' Next Top Artist: Series 6 - Sign Up Thread!

124»

Comments

• Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh that's a bit awkward :p we'll keep him signed up for now just in case it's not perma, but I'll take him off he doesn't come back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of people have told me that ben8936 has been perma-banned, so I'll take their word for it and take him off the list for now, however if he does happen to come back I will give him his place back as he did originally sign up :) Regardless of Ben's departure, we still have 24 mentors signed up, which means unfortunately we will not be able to accept any more applications. If you still want to sign up, we can put you on a reserve list in case any other mentors drop out, or if you're really desperate to be a mentor then we may be able to sort something out, however we're wary about increasing numbers due to the high amount of acts the indie/mainstream theme produces!

Even though the launch show and start of the competition is still a while away, we want you all to send in an intro for your acts that me or Dylan will post on launch night. This should basically just be a paragraph including a little bit about you artists, why you chose them and a picture of them. You do not need to send in an 1000 word essay or anything like that, however you're welcome to do so if you want! When you've written your intros please PM them to both me (_NiallDEE_) and dylanpartyon. It's important that you send it to both of us as we'll be hosting the launch show together so will both need the information, lots of people sent their acts to me and not Dylan so please try and avoid that this time! Of course you've got ages to do this so there's no rush, and if you've signed up but haven't chosen your acts yet don't worry as you've still got plenty of time, we're just making sure we're as organised as possible for the launch of the game :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just gonna bump this as it's fallen down a bit :D About a week and a half till launch now so if you still haven't chosen your acts please do that ASAP, and also start thinking about your intros. Thanks to the everyone who's sent theirs in already!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We had a few people drop out over the week which might have result in some people getting some panic stricken PMs from me, but thankfully we're back on 24 now, so hopefully nobody else drops out before it starts! :D All the mentors should have received a PM from me, however just in case you didn't the launch snow is Tuesday 23rd April and it should start at round 8pm, hopefully you'll all be there :D