MTUK1 wrote: »
    No, he's more of a John Lennon.

Keith Lemon surely.;-)
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm old enough to be his parent and couldn't give a monekys about his success or not. Without DS, I wouldn't even know he had a single out, let alone how well ity has or hasn't done but IMO, he isn't attractive.
    Having different taste in men to you doesn't make me a jellus bitter hater or whatever the current DS insult of choice is.

And I can think of plenty of boyband members past who I think are average looking. But then I come from a time when talent actually mattered.

The adage 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is true to extent; we are attracted to who we are attracted to. However, facial beauty is objective. For example, Natalie Cassidy/Jesy (Little Mix) would not be prettier than Michelle Keegan and Piers Morgan would not be more handsome than Denzel Washington/Beckham by any conventional standards

Niall Horan and Louis Thomlinson were cute and clean cut looking enough to be selected for the band. Both have proven to be popular as well. If 1D had no facial appeal to teens they would not have had the success they have had in the states and WW.

If "munters" are selected this is compensated by their personality and they become thecharismatic jokey one - in 1D's case, LT.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith Lemon surely.;-)

You lot are terrible. We should be celebrating a talented British artist doing well around the world.
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is very attractive, but he worries me. Dumping his steady long term girlfriend, reports about drug taking / drinking and the fact he is in the press constantly concerns me. I fear he is going down a slippery slope, but hopefully he will claw his way out again.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miserable, disloyal and a huge asshole.

you cant polish a turd.:p:D
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I think he is very attractive, but he worries me. Dumping his steady long term girlfriend, reports about drug taking / drinking and the fact he is in the press constantly concerns me. I fear he is going down a slippery slope, but hopefully he will claw his way out again.

They are saying he'r not treating his new girlfriend, top young model Gigi Hadid, very well either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    They are saying he'r not treating his new girlfriend, top young model Gigi Hadid, very well either.

Who's saying?
  • Options
    methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    I have to say I think the sexist guy from 1D is Liam.
  • Options
    Hank SchraderHank Schrader Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    methodyguy wrote: »
    I have to say I think the sexist guy from 1D is Liam.

Agreed, the things I would like to do with Liam would make a prostitute blush :D

Edit, I presume you meant sexiest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, the things I would like to do with Liam would make a prostitute blush :D

Edit, I presume you meant sexiest!

Lol..
  • Options
    Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has 'pretty boy looks', he looks very boyish. His jaw isn't wide enough for me to find him attractive.

This is what I find attractive, strong jawline, great bone structure, manly looking. Yes. :)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/22/article-2543735-1ADDC0E800000578-161_634x765.jpg
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find him as attractive as before, probably because of the beard which, imo, makes him look unkempt.