EE: What's inside number 18?

Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,656
Forum Member
✭✭
In all my years watching EastEnders I don't think I've ever seen inside the place. It's the house next to Patrick's (the B&B) knocked into 1

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've seen the inside of it's basement, that's where Lucas kindly put Denise up for a few weeks.
  • GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    A hellmouth ?
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's where Philth hides his white pussy!!!

He is, of course, hiding the fact he is actually Ernst Stavro Blofeld

:p
  • Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's where Billy's been hiding the post
  • EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how most people know/remember the house numbers and then there's me like HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS! AFTER YEARS I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MAIN FAMILIES' HOUSE NUMBERS! :D
  • ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE.Live wrote: »
    I love how most people know/remember the house numbers and then there's me like HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS! AFTER YEARS I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MAIN FAMILIES' HOUSE NUMBERS! :D

I'm a bit of an EastEnders geek but even I couldn't think which house number 18 was :D It doesn't help that Albert Squares numbers are all over the place... 1, 3, 5 - 23 to 31 - 18, 20 - 41 to 45.... What the hell, I seem to remember something about some of the houses being knocked down but the numbers still wouldn't make sense surely.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/eastenders/images/2/2d/Albert_square_map_14.gif/revision/latest?cb=20090307000411