Options

Strictly Come Dancing Launch Night Bingo

Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 6,178
Forum Member
We know that Len will say that this is "going to be the best series ever" and Tess will make at least two weather related jokes when Carol Kirkwood is introduced that nobody in the audience will laugh at, but what else can we expect from launch night? It's time for launch night bingo!

Comments

• Options
    CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre: "It already feels like we are one big family".
  • Options
    aurora01aurora01 Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'm doing this for my Nan/my kids/my spouse/my fourth cousin twice removed." - any contestant (most likely Andre, for his kids or dead brother).

"Vote for Mummy/Daddy!" - somebody's kids who are dragged out in front of the camera to begin Baby Wars.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I embrace the Lycra/fake tan/glitter/sequins.
    I'm scared of the Lycra/fake tan/glitter/sequins.
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Len starting critique with 'you came aht...'
  • Options
    davadsdavads Posts: 8,644
    Forum Member
    Len making an honest criticism of one dancer, the audience starting to boo and him rolling his eyes and looking sideways at them :)
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first five minutes are taken up with some cod-glamorous skit where Darcey is a GLAMOROUS AND CLASSY LADY and the other three judges fart around in a variety of costumes from an old episode of Oh Dr Beeching!

Aliona sees what she's been stuck with again and necks three Vicodin whilst whirling very slowly towards them

One of the female pros partnered with one of the "hunks" literally mounts his face whilst panting like a dog humping the postman's leg

The new pros are introduced via the medium of anonymous Latin dancing to a unsuitable pop song that was popular five years ago, which counts as current by this show's standards.

A joke about how Anthony is going to physically assault Craig

Tess starts to get a showmance going between Jay and whoever/whatever he's partnered with. It involves her saying "LADIES AND GENTS" about five times.

"Karen Fromgrimsby"

Georgia is referred to as though she is still in nappies because she's short, under the age of 28 and from the backwards North.

Tess chokes on her own tongue and dies trying to say "Otlile Mabuse"
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Len starting critique with 'you came aht...'
    Bruno starting his critique with "But Len is right ....."

Darcey starting her critique with "The boys are right ....."

Len starting his critique with "What I like about you is ....."
  • Options
    Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,739
    Forum Member
    Daniel coming on to fiddle music - just in case anyone didn't know he's Irish
    Len will joke about Ainsley 'cooking up a treat'
    Tess will make weather-related jokes about Carol
    All the girls 'Wanting' to be partnered with Jai - just in case anyone didn't know he's from 'The Wanted'
    This is going to be the best series ever!