Options

Does anyone think Susan has been Sedated?

sugarbabesugarbabe Posts: 1,109
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really do not think she looks right tonight, very pale, glazy eyes. I wonder if they have given her something to calm the nerves.

Comments

• Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's been on the whisky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I just think she appeared very very warm and uncomfortable at the beginning of the performance but then seemed to give it her all :) and did well.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's their star performer, they could have given her something. That was the second time I've watched her so couldn't really tell.
  • Options
    PoshTigressPoshTigress Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I though she definitely had

and was told what to say, she didn't answer any of their points
  • Options
    yellowduckyellowduck Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Probably a horse tranquiliser......
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% yes.

Not suprised really I reckon its valium clams you down but keeps you with it.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she's just knackered?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually she does not even need to be there as I believe she has been offered jobs in the US. I don't blame her for not wanting to carry on with the whole thing when there are jealous people out there who just biatch for fun and try to hurt people.;)
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say her body language was stiff and uptight,because of the stress she has been under for the last week.

Vocally she was excellent though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was just unsure how to act - she must have read how her wiggling was 'inappropriate', and reports of her swearing etc, and so was just trying to be as plain and ordinary as possible so as not to get any more criticism.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looked like heroin to me...

Bloody rock stars!!!
  • Options
    mumofmitzymumofmitzy Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are a lot of very nasty b&stards.
  • Options
    Betty RubbleBetty Rubble Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Probably knobbled by Hollie's mother lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just saying earlier that she looked a bit doped up. Maybe they didn't trust what she'll say if she's not pumped full of something.
  • Options
    aj_2000aj_2000 Posts: 2,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel uncomfortable watching her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    She's been on the whisky.

LOL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really didn't look right to me - I thought that she must have been given medication. Shame about the booing though - it's unnecessary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Yeah she looked strange tonight. Calm but not in a nice way....in like a psyco way.
  • Options
    Kez100Kez100 Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that too.

Although could she perform then?

I also wondered if they had just told her too be quiet as she doesn't do herself any favours when she gets excited. Because she doesn't know how to act like that she kept her mouth shut and said very little - whatever it was it was clear something had happened.

I like her but would prefer her not to win. She'll have a brilliant career that she can cope with rather than a winners career which she might not. Then I feel guilty from taking away an audience with the Queen which will probably mean more to her than anyone (except perhaps Grandpa from 2 Grand)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smartie 33 wrote: »
    She really didn't look right to me - I thought that she must have been given medication. Shame about the booing though - it's unnecessary.

The booing was more on Piers than Susan as he broke from the neutral judging role and became 100% biased for her.

I think it's down to Simon doing his pep talk to her to be calm for tonight.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't know what was going on, but she definitely seemed to be singing this song slower than she did when she first auditioned. Straight away I thought to myself, hmmn - what's going on here? The camera then immediately went to the Judge's faces and they weren't exactly spellbound like they were at her first audition. You can always tell when the Judges are happy, or, aren't that bothered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    As someone who has to be sedated to go to the Dentist, then I don't think so! There is no way you would be able to find the stage, never mind sing and remember the words.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    She didn't look quite right but I'm not surprised, her life has just taken a complete 180.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her eyes looked a bit strange, as if she couldn't open or focus them too well.

Maybe she'd taken something to calm her nerves.

I personally don't think she's that good a singer, but each to their own.

I found Julian Smith and Diversity most entertaining tonight.
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably on beta blockers.