Ant & Dec- love or loath?

Comments

• ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love. They are great presenters and the main reason I watch I'm a celeb.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I would hope he would turn it down if asked, I would hope the shows Psychiatrists would veto it and I do hope ITV have not sunk that low (and we know they can sink) that they would want us to wtiness the car crash it would be for him, the man needs to concentrate on getting betetr not be voted for trials by a certain amount of viewers who would think it funny.

Completely agree.
    However I think the temptation of the fee would be too much for him to refuse. As for ITV, I personally think viewing figures are far more important than a man's health, therefore, unfortunately I think if he's been asked, he'll be on it.
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detest Anus & Dick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand 'em. I would only watch if they were made to do all the tasks along with the celebrities.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Has he been asked? :eek:

He'd be stupid to go on it in my opinion,he's a full blown alcoholic I cannot see him lasting a day!

No surely not !

That'd be a full-on nervous breakdown waiting to happen.

I don't dislike Ant and Dec. I think it's quite nice how they've remained mates and loyal to each other's partnership for so many years.

I certainly think they'd be looking a little less smug if ITV surprised them with a bush tucker trial of their own!! :p Not going to happen though.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love them on IAC, wouldn't go out of my way to watch them on anything else though. But yes, a very successful partnership.

Re Gazza/IAC, hope to God not. Apart from him being a chronic alcoholic who has no place on a RTV show, he's not remotely entertaining.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love them and wish they presented the x factor
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    I love them. :) I watched them as a child on SM:TV and have loved them ever since.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Ant and Dec are great presenters/hosts. So much charisma and stage presence. They're going to become legends when they're in their 60s.

^ This.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love them. Have done since the mid-90s :D
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    love them
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha Ha they used to be called the new Morcambe and Wise.

Eddie Braben before he died (who used to write for Eric and Ernie )was asked what he thought of that he replied to me a lillte ant is something you tread on.:D:D

Which is my view of them.:)
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I love them. :) I watched them as a child on SM:TV and have loved them ever since.

Wonkey Donkey is brilliant! Love Dec
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Love them on IAC, wouldn't go out of my way to watch them on anything else though. But yes, a very successful partnership.

Re Gazza/IAC, hope to God not. Apart from him being a chronic alcoholic who has no place on a RTV show, he's not remotely entertaining.

He'd never pass a medical.

The former sportsman was seen 'looking tired and frail' as he bought cigarettes from a local retailer.

Emerging alone, onlookers suggested the sporting star appeared 'unsteady on his feet' as he emerged from his car.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2494811/Paul-Gascoigne-shocks-football-fans-emerges-local-shop-looking-tired-frail.html#ixzz2kAOrqZGG

Love Ant&Dec on I'm a celeb.:D
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    love the little un - Ants OK - I guess he comes as part of the package.

Regarding Gazza - Was recommended not to go into Jungle - but ITV want him regardless - I think they have gone a step too far this time - there is car crash and car crash - and a very sick man crashing on TV is not car crash its very sad.

I hope Gazza's doctors put their foot down - but we will have to wait and see.

BTW - Who thinks A&D are worth £50 tkts
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    I'm not keen. I sense there is something darker lurking under that cheeky chappie persona, darker and not very nice. I have no foundations for this feeling, but it's there and won't go away. Maybe they really are lovely, who knows.

if that were true i dont think theyd have lasted so long. they wouldve cracked along the way and they wouldve got very bad press for whatever reason. ant has been married to a girl i think hes known since he was a kid which is probably why hes very grounded. i dont think dec ever is over the top he can be quite shy.

love love love them. got tickets for snt tour. however i must be the only one who doesnt like im a celeb and i hated push the button.
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »

Regarding Gazza - Was recommended not to go into Jungle - but ITV want him regardless - I think they have gone a step too far this time - there is car crash and car crash - and a very sick man crashing on TV is not car crash its very sad.

BTW - Who thinks A&D are worth £5 tkts

Ammended the ticket price for you.:D:D:D
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    [/B]
    Ammended the ticket price for you.:D:D:D

I got mine for Free LOL - but they are £50 seats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    I like them enjoy watching them on im a celeb they make me laugh
  • ArtemsGirlArtemsGirl Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I love them watched them since Byker Grove days
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see anything in them at all.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    They are worth 62 Million each but there is something about Declan Donnelly that I dont like- I can imagine him being arrogant but that's my view only...

That money came from phone charges didn't it?
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most of the shows they present are rubbish, they can't act and whenever they try to do scripted comedy they are absolutely hopeless.

Despite all that, they are likeable people. Ant, perhaps, more than Dec - but since they're mates I'll give Dec the benefit of the doubt.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »

BTW - Who thinks A&D are worth £50 tkts

It depends which seats you want , there are £25 and £35 tickets as well, and lets not forget out of that the production has to be paid for , as does the venue and last but not least only those that do think they are worth it will buy the tickets.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love them :)