Options

Which male or female pros have you found the most attractive over they years?

Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Overall on & off the dancefloor : Pasha - in a league of his own :blush:
    Also on the dancefloor :
    Darren & Ian (males)
    Anya, Flavia, Lilia & Camilla (females)
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katya Virshilas (face - still the most beautiful for me out of men and women over all series).
    Natalie Lowe and Artem (body wise).

I thought Ola was beautiful in the first couple of years and, while I she think she is now to some degree, I've just kind of got over it and her looks don't have any hold anymore (if that makes sense). She would previously have been the most attractive Pro overall (for me) before the arrival of Katya and Natalie (who I like for visually different reasons). Never been attracted to the the men on Strictly. The best looking, face wise, (for me) is I guess Aljaz, though like Ola he doesn't have any personal affect on me, and neither did Artem (who was prob best looking before the arrival of Aljaz). Never fancied any of them though, previous or present wise. Ian and Matt were pleasant characters, but I found them almost sexless in a strange way, and the likes of Anton, Vincent, Robin and Brian Fortuna I just found too cheesy, overall, to find an attraction.
  • Options
    Armchair-dancerArmchair-dancer Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew Cutler, all day long
  • Options
    spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pasha and Iveta.:)
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ola, Katya and, my pesonal favourite, Natalie.
  • Options
    Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anton. He would be my perfect man. He's sexy, gorgeous, talented and a gentleman. I'm lucky To have met him and he's even better in real life.

Also can take my eyes off Ian Waite, James Jordan, Vincent Simone and Andrew Cureden.

As for the girls I would totally go gay for Erin. I'm a little bit in love with her. Met her too and she too is lovely. She and Anton are very genuine.
  • Options
    aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem had everything and out of the girls Ola sweet and really pretty followed by Natalie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Last year I was talking about Strictly to a friend of mine, who is a 60-something lifelong lesbian, and she remarked in a saucy tone 'That Aljaz is rather nice to look at'. You see? That is the power Aljaz has!
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we talking strictly BODY or also Personality or even Charisma?? I felt Darren had all 3; Ian Waite & Matt Cutler had 2 of those 3; Alijaz & Artem have 1 of them; Pasha & Kevin have 2-3; Brendan, Anton & old James have none of them. Females?? Lilia, Flavia & Ola had 3; Erin had none; don't remember most of the rest of the female pros as they've all been alike--barely clad scrawny 'desperate'-eyed contortionists rather than Dancers, alas, IMO.
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha, Pasha and Pasha !!!

Aljaz & Artem don't do it for me,

For the women I think I'd say Flavia,
  • Options
    LancslassLancslass Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    When we are talking charisma, there is no one better than Brendan, and he can dance a bit too!!!!!!!!Most beautiful female I think is Flavia, closely followed by Kristina.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Kevin (but with glasses)
    New Irish lad (anyway I'm not fussed he's gorgeous)
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan Cole, who is only 38. :)
  • Options
    pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie best teacher most attractive both to look (ogle) at and in motion
    Afraid this series she has drawn a blank
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Katya
    Ola
    Joanne
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    Personally I think Brendan is naturally very sexy, even though he's getting on. :D Am I in the minority here?! As is Vincent... He looks so good here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XVS-Yk5wrE haha! :D

Also Robin is good looking, as is Pasha in a kind of cute way. Aljaz was some nice new eye candy as well last year.

Personally Artem never really did it for me...

Agree about brendan, Aljaz however meeting artem face to face he is very does it for me!! :)
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »
    I've come to really appreciate Brendan and James attractiveness over the years ;);):)

Miss james!!
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flavia

Iveta has a great personality.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Depends what you mean by (me) finding attractive but I particularly liked Artem, Ian Waite and Robin Windsor.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Depends what you mean by (me) finding attractive but out of the men I particularly liked Artem, Ian Waite and Robin Windsor.

Women - Natalie is marvellous, Erin Boag too, hope she is back next year. Going back a bit, I always enjoyed watching Lilia.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would happily follow Aliona round on a lead and lick her if she gets sweaty. I'll be her labrador.
    (Nobody really reads this stuff, do they?)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew Cutler and Aljaz.
    Flavia and Lillia.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know "over the years" means past tense, but I can add Joanne right (face)? Well I have now.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem, Alijaz, Kevin with glasses and Tristan will be my new hottie this year.
  • Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, it's been Ian Waite, Pasha Kovalev and Tristan MacManus. (off subject but have to throw in the American version's Alec Mazo and Dmitry Chaplin.)

I adored Katya Virshilis (sp?) and also thought Camilla Dallerup was lovely (I could listen to her talk all day long.) Aliona is quite a beauty, as well, but after watching her reaction on the launch show, I'm a bit baffled about her personality. I loved the tall Aussie tough-girl Hayley Holt and was really disappointed that she was only on the one season.