Terrible game you recently played

13»

Comments

• Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    I got the BFG edition for Xmas and I agree I love it.

Same here, although the trick of having an enemy spawn behind you does wear a bit thin.
    I'm also greatly enjoying the bundled Doom1 and 2 games, even if they're a bit crude by today's standards. I'm having a hard time in the industrial zone though - too many monsters and not enough ammo! Playing on hurt me plenty difficulty.
  • cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    WWE13 they should of left the controls alone.

They will change them back in WWE14 in order to sell more copies. No doubt with "improved controls" listed as a selling point when all they've really done is reverted them back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Cause 2. Got it free on PSN+ and what a load of crap.

I disagree, it was a great game. My only complaint was there was so much to do that you completed the story well before you even started the third and final faction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you both. GTA IV was awful. Somewhat saved by the Episodes DLC but the main game was a bore fest.

I agree, but if it wasn't a GTA game then we'd all be praising it. We just expect far more from R*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy2 wrote: »
    Same here, although the trick of having an enemy spawn behind you does wear a bit thin.
    I'm also greatly enjoying the bundled Doom1 and 2 games, even if they're a bit crude by today's standards. I'm having a hard time in the industrial zone though - too many monsters and not enough ammo! Playing on hurt me plenty difficulty.
    Yeah I'm playing Doom 3. Didnt really get on with Doom 1 +2 as I am used to taking my time and exploring in FPS. Its all about time I have noticed in the first 2.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm playing Doom 3. Didnt really get on with Doom 1 +2 as I am used to taking my time and exploring in FPS. Its all about time I have noticed in the first 2.

Yup, although you can ignore the clock if you want to. I find the action a bit relentless, it gives you no time to have a look around.
    Good though, and I remember being blown away by them when I played them on PC back in the 90's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played the demo for Cabela's Dangerous Hunts of 2013 earlier, what an abortion of a game.
  • AlabasterCodifyAlabasterCodify Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Thankfully not played it recently but does anyone remember "America's 10 Most Wanted"? Rented the game out once when I worked at Blockbuster, bless it, and my word it was the most stupendously awful game I've ever played!

A shambles on all levels, but eventually finding myself in Tekken style one-to-one fights with end level "bosses" including Saddam and Bin Laden was something else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds bloody brilliant..
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    I couldn't believe this game got a release. It makes me happy it did though because now i have hope for a Sonic Shuffle HD release :D

I've never played Sonic Shuffle.:o

The Party Mode in Sonic And The Secret Rings was the closest you could get to having a sequel to Shuffle.:o