Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Now we know why Artem is coming back so soon. Kara is going to find it strange having Artem as her dance teacher again. No mention of Aliona. She is also due back in the UK very soon.

Katya and Pasha's tour starts tonight. I am going to see them next Friday. What a great start to the summer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    http://www.seetickets.com/tour/strictly-presents-dance-to-the-music

Come and experience Strictly unleashed as the dancers and musicians
    demonstrate what they can do when there are no judges and no rules!
    Featuring Strictly Come Dancing 2010 champion Kara Tointon with her
    professional dance partner Artem Chigvintsev and Strictly professionals
    Kristina Rhiannoff and Robin Windsor performing to music from TV's resident
    Strictly band led by musical director Dave Arch. Witness a music and dance
    spectacular that will keep your feet tapping and your hips swaying long
    after the curtain falls.

:)

Did tell you guys to save your pennies for something....well HERE it is!!! Artem told me in Jan about this....glad it finally came off, it's shorter than expected though the run that is...but at least its happening.:D:D
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moonbaby88 wrote: »
    Did tell you guys to save your pennies for something....well HERE it is!!! Artem told me in Jan about this....glad it finally came off, it's shorter than expected though the run that is...but at least its happening.:D:D

Woop woop!! :D:D
    Just logged on how fabulous!
    Will take some organising but may be able to get to Ipswich or London!
    I thought they may make an appearance at Hyde Park but a whole tour! :D
    Yippeeeee!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we know why Artem is coming back so soon. Kara is going to find it strange having Artem as her dance teacher again. No mention of Aliona. She is also due back in the UK very soon.

Katya and Pasha's tour starts tonight. I am going to see them next Friday. What a great start to the summer.

Yes I wondered about Aliona:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice he has a night off on June 12th his 30th birthday :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    Notice he has a night off on June 12th his 30th birthday :D

We were getting fed up with all the "secrets". We found out in the end. Bobby and Kristina were hinting last week. No official announcement yet.

Don't blame him for having a night off to celebrate his birthday. It is a special one. Pretty sure Mrs C will be over to see them in their own show and to celebrate her boy's birthday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were getting fed up with all the "secrets". We found out in the end. Bobby and Kristina were hinting last week. No official announcement yet.

Don't blame him for having a night off to celebrate his birthday. It is a special one. Pretty sure Mrs C will be over to see them in their own show and to celebrate her boy's birthday.

Oh hadn't thought of a Mrs C visit, well this is going to give us weeks of chat, wonder if they will revisit some of their old dances or do new ones? Is it their show or something strictly/CRH has produced? If it is their own show theyve done well to secure sponsors/funding and get Dave Arch etc involved.:D
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moonbaby88 wrote: »

Is this different from the one CRH was planning or is that still to come!!!

Got a new name for you MB - 'Little Miss Secret' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back off to work :(
    Wait until BJ gets home! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Supposed to be playing bridge this afternoon. I have been too busy printing off seating plans and maps for the venues I am interested in. Nothing to talk about! We will be on thread 8 before we even get to see the show. Presumably Artem and Aliona will still be dancing later in the year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh hadn't thought of a Mrs C visit, well this is going to give us weeks of chat, wonder if they will revisit some of their old dances or do new ones? Is it their show or something strictly/CRH has produced? If it is their own show theyve done well to secure sponsors/funding and get Dave Arch etc involved.:D
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Is this different from the one CRH was planning or is that still to come!!!

Craig is currently filming Maestro. A competition about conducting an orchestra. He is supposed to be hosting the Strictly part of the Hyde Park event and also the P&O Strictly cruise on the Oriana. I would think his calendar is currently full up. He may well be organising another tour after Strictly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That news is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!:D
    K&A dancing together again. WOW!!:D
    Reckon they will handle the situation of teacher/student just fine.....Its a bit different from the series and absolutely FANASTIC IMO.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes!!! Ipswich for me and Im on holiday that week too!!! Great result!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Southend for me ,That is where I saw Brendan Cole.
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is fabulous news. I can try and get to Glasgow or Aberdeen, will need to think about this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RealReeceShears @ktointon "Memory test!!!!!"

Kara @RealReeceShears ha, don't R, stomach already hurts from trying to keep shtum
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done wliag43 for spotting this information.

Thank you Tipi for letting us know Kara and Artem will be dancing together again. Yipee!! There is Guildford or Bournemouth for me and Aberdeen for you lasses in the NE of Scotland.

Yiipppppeeeeee Guildford for me. What are the dates?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Aberdeen venue know nothing about it and seetickets say book direct!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Back off to work :(
    Wait until BJ gets home! :D:D

There you are I knew it would make you all happy, i have known about it for ages, but he asked me not to mention it at all, so i didn't. But at last we can talk about it and I CANNOT WAIT :D:D:D:D:D:
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is such good news , we have all dreamed of seeing them dance together again , I hope we can all get to venues near our homes, I will be at Sheffield City hall, but it would seem that they will be dancing on a stage rather than on a dance floor , as at the city hall the auditorium is not flat but slopes down to the platform, rather than a stage but i will and the seats are fixed , so not sure how its going to work , not sure where the best place to sit will be .but I will be there, for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Yiipppppeeeeee Guildford for me. What are the dates?

Guildford is Sunday 1 July at 7.00 pm

When I clicked on Aberdeen it just says tickets available 10.00 am 30 March.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member

oooooh i could do guildford, Bournemouth and london or would that be greedy lol
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    That news is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!:D
    K&A dancing together again. WOW!!:D
    Reckon they will handle the situation of teacher/student just fine.....Its a bit different from the series and absolutely FANASTIC IMO.;)

I am sure they will manage just fine , they were happy doing it on the tour , and by that time they were not exactly on the teacher pupil footing , and I would imagine they are pretty good at working out how far to go with one another .:D:D
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope not mega price tickets. So do we book thru see tickets or venue direct? Does anyone what the venue is for guildford. I shall drag my work mate along she luvs Artem! !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Hope not mega price tickets. So do we book thru see tickets or venue direct? Does anyone what the venue is for guildford. I shall drag my work mate along she luvs Artem! !

Guildford venue is G-Live (Civic Hall).
This discussion has been closed.