Britney facing The Axe Factor

2»

Comments

• monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How so? How is this human being reduced to a mere bacteria in your eyes? :confused:

Here's the proof that Britney Spears is nothing more than just a germ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_y8r1y3mY
  • MrSkinMrSkin Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    If I had to guess, in Britney's mind it can't be easy making a comeback after having a total meltdown in front of the entire world.

I am pretty sure she is second guessing the thoughts in the minds of everyone she meets.

"I wonder if this person thinks I am crazy?"
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season one ended on a 3.8. Season two showed up with a 3.4. Not only was that down a whole point from the (heavily hyped) season one premiere, but it was down on where the show had left off as well. For $15m, it seems like they got very little return. Arguably, the public admission that they got it wrong damaged the brand further and they might have been better sticking with what they had. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, of course.

Idol will be interesting this month - FOX have spent a lot of money on star names as they did with X Factor. Nicki Minaj is said to be on anything from $8m to $12m. Mariah supposedly gets $18m. Seacrest is on $15m.

Then there's The Voice - Shakira and Usher in as temporary judges. If the ratings don't move or fall slightly it means that when it comes to contract negotiations with Christina and Cee-Lo, they have a real upper hand because the show did fine without them.

On Idol, if the new ones don't deliver then I think, in the aftermath of Britney, FOX will dramatically change their attitude to paying big salaries for talent show judges.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So new judges for the third X Factor season. That's a new set of judges each time, bar one stayer (if Demi stays). Why and how is XF getting it so wrong?

Simon may as well pack it in and come back before he loses both shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Apparently according to Neil Sean of the Metro's green room. Fox is talking about axing the X factor altogether. Obviously this is just speculation and hear say. But I would be surprised if it turns out to be true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Latest news according to www.gossipandgab.com is that Simon would like Britney to come back however nothing for the next series has been discussed.