Comments

• dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep ill have a bit of that.
  • arteseaartesea Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I'd expect as per previous offers that there is no need to activate the pass on Thursday so you could save it for up to a year.
  • dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just went to click on the link and it wont work says offer has ended which it hasn't I just tried it at 00.15 14th July don't know what's going on. Went onto nowtv community and couple of people got same thing.
  • NathDoggNathDogg Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Worked fine for me, I was able to save the pass for later also.
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also getting an error. Quite amateurish from Now TV.
  • Phil043Phil043 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    'Believe In Better' better to disbelieve
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant get it to work either :(
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got an email and it worked via that. Think its a generic pass by the looks of it:

BRITOPEN16
  • Virtual PaulVirtual Paul Posts: 4,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got an email and it worked via that. Think its a generic pass by the looks of it:

BRITOPEN16

Likely to expire after today then as can't see that working in say 3 months time unless you use it to get a proper unique pass key the box normally accepts.

Tried the link on their web page and after a while it says 'page could not be found'. Hopefully it's just overloaded rather than them actually having removing the page and therefore the offer!
  • wintvwintv Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Likely to expire after today then as can't see that working in say 3 months time unless you use it to get a proper unique pass key the box normally accepts.

Tried the link on their web page and after a while it says 'page could not be found'. Hopefully it's just overloaded rather than them actually having removing the page and therefore the offer!

Agree with you will be for today only with no ability to save the voucher for another day. Pity the link is down and has been since midnight last night - typical Sky!!
  • darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BRITOPEN16

Thanks for the code, worked after a few trys, i gate golf but it will be nice to watch the first day of the england V pakistan test series :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading elsewhere it looks like you can apply the voucher code (BRITOPEN16 as above) when purchasing a day pass using the normal method to get the discount, so the actual pass can be stored for later.

Will try it later, presuming we have all day to apply the voucher code before it expires. :cool:

Also for those wanting to set up a new account, the offer is available via the NowTV website.
  • dpwykesdpwykes Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Reading elsewhere it looks like you can apply the voucher code (BRITOPEN16 as above) when purchasing a day pass using the normal method to get the discount, so the actual pass can be stored for later.

Will try it later, presuming we have all day to apply the voucher code before it expires. :cool:

Also for those wanting to set up a new account, the offer is available via the NowTV website.

I did just this and just applied the code and have saved the pass to use for another time.

It now says this on My Passes page:
    Sky Sports Day Pass
    Saved for later
    Activate your pass when you're ready

You've got 24 hours of sports action waiting. Activate your pass whenever you're ready.
  • NathDoggNathDogg Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    You definitely don't have to use the pass today from my experience.

You basically "buy" the pass using the code, but instead of activating you can choose to save it for another time. I was even sent the usual confirmation emails, but instead of it saying £6.99 it said GPB 0.00.

I should add the link in the original post didn't work. It kept saying the page didn't exist. I was sent an email from Now TV about the offer and used the link from there instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for confirming. Will try the voucher code in my NowTV box when I get chance later.
  • jcm193jcm193 Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great picture quality on the apple tv