Does Cain know Lisa has been raped yet?

GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
Forum Member
✭✭
I've been in and out of Emmerdale this week- anyone know? Thanks. ;)

Comments

• chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    We haven't actually seen him being told on screen.
    Jai said he had something to tell Charity about Lisa, but we didn't actually hear him tell her. We were left to assume he did.

So I guess we are being left to assume either Charity or Debbie told Cain.

And I suppose they are deliberately not showing his reaction, because having Zak hold back his temper is one thing, but stopping Cain from attacking Derek in revenge is another thing.

So I'm guessing they have just skirted round Cain's reaction for that reason.

Dunno though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the fact that Derek is still alive, imply's that no, Cain doesn't know
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    if Cain is meant to know that's a major fail in the story he'd destroy him especially if he's already a bit p'd off at charity dumping him. But from what I've read I think almost everyone knows so unless he's completely deaf and blind he must know
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can he not know, the whole village does. I think its because Lisa told Zak not to go after him, as it wasn't what she wants and he's passed this onto Cain, just we haven't seen it. Cain is preoccupied at the moment, its easy to use that as an excuse for poor continuity.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was interested in seeing Cain's reaction. Tis a shame they've completely glossed over it.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jai said he had something to tell Charity about Lisa, but we didn't actually hear him tell her. We were left to assume he did.

And I suppose they are deliberately not showing his reaction, because having Zak hold back his temper is one thing, but stopping Cain from attacking Derek in revenge is another thing.

Dunno though.

Yep - I reckon this is the reason its been skirted around too.

However
    Dingle retribution is on the cards when the police can do nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dunno though.

After she was told Charity didn't seem to give a toss and focused all her attention on her love life. Perhaps we're meant to suppose that Cain is also too distracted?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, it seems he does know... Major flaw. Cain would 'ave killed him