Options

Eeeek...Did Ron just drop another clanger !!

13»

Comments

• Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny!

Reminded me of my mum, she has a repertoire of about 5-6 jokes like that, which she repeats at every oppertune moment. I bet she adds this one to her list now!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    No problem, was beautifully summed up for those that missed it IMO.

I am cross, she had a 5th bite (maybe more) of the cherry in reality crap TV to show she'd changed but has she hell. I always like to give people a chance and thought maybe she was a twit before due to drugs, addiction etc but I am starting to think she's just a twit plain & simple (or still an active addict):confused:
    She's lucky to be exempt in the first nominations.

I feel like you do about her. I actually thought when I saw her first and heard her talking with Lauren about coming through rehab etc that she had turned a genuine corner. But then she opened her mouth and all I've heard since is the exact same old same old Sophie-in-denial-about-everything. And there's no way she can be drinking and not putting her recovery in jeopardy. I'm sad for her for that reason but she is so hard to warm to.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I feel like you do about her. I actually thought when I saw her first and heard her talking with Lauren about coming through rehab etc that she had turned a genuine corner. But then she opened her mouth and all I've heard since is the exact same old same old Sophie-in-denial-about-everything. And there's no way she can be drinking and not putting her recovery in jeopardy. I'm sad for her for that reason but she is so hard to warm to.

So glad you are back:) Exactly that, she seemed pretty genuine at the start & showing a bit of humility and I thought 'good on you girl' you came across as horrible before due to drug/addiction etc but I think you could be nice deep down, now you're off them....but she's already got drunk and been a complete PIA.
    I find it sad if she has managed recovery for 4 years (is that what she said:confused:) and she has put it all in jeopardy for a quick fee on CBB:( I feel a bit the same about Bruce
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I was waiting for it to cut to the diary room with Ron saying I was not advocating the use of drugs . . . a la David Brent in The Office :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Totally agree with you and @whatever 54! She's already beginning to drive me nuts! Can't wait for the fireworks to go off between her and Carole! ;)