Comments

• Options
    KikiDafuqKikiDafuq Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Cheryl too at first. Facially Danielle's nowhere near as pretty, though. She's desperate to raise her public profile. I think marrying Lineker was part of her master plan.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Why was she even there? What's she done for the entertainment industry other than marry Gary Lineker and have endless holidays? And yes I am a bit jellus :D
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Danielle is naturally more attractive than Cole - Danielle doesn't need quite so much slap on her face to resemble something coming close to pretty - CC does!

When all is said and done if DL hadn't married that sleazy slimeball, Lineker, then we would never have heard of her.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can never understand why she is with Gary. She could have any man as she is lovely but Gary has a face for radio and would eat himself if he was a crisp.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    I can never understand why she is with Gary. She could have any man as she is lovely but Gary has a face for radio and would eat himself if he was a crisp.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suppose so but he isn't that good looking while she is super hot
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Danielle is naturally more attractive than Cole - Danielle doesn't need quite so much slap on her face to resemble something coming close to pretty - CC does!

When all is said and done if DL hadn't married that sleazy slimeball, Lineker, then we would never have heard of her.

Cheryl Cole doesn't. I think Cheryl is more attractive than Danielle is, but not by a great deal though.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole doesn't. I think Cheryl is more attractive than Danielle is, but not by a great deal though.

Purely personal preference. In my opinion CC is not attractive without make up. DL is. :)
  • Options
    spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit sad that she feels she has to copy another celeb.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't matter one jot what he looks like. Before she met him she was a nobody, an ex flight attendant who did a bit of modelling here and there. Marrying him raised her profile significantly.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purely personal preference. In my opinion CC is not attractive without make up. DL is. :)

Yep, it's all about personal preference. I think Cheryl's still very attractive without makeup.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She gets famous surname and a platinum Amex, he gets fit younger woman - everyone's a winner
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    KikiDafuq wrote: »
    I thought it was Cheryl too at first. Facially Danielle's nowhere near as pretty, though. She's desperate to raise her public profile. I think marrying Lineker was part of her master plan.

Totally. He fits in with and provides the lifestyle she's always strived for

The two of them are well suited I think