Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    ukaszenkoooukaszenkooo Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I also trust her but you know.. She already wanted to do so many things.. Acting, musical, fitness training, now design.. Where is music in all of it?
    I really do believe in her, but you know.. :/
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks amazing at the Pride of Britain
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    She does indeed, but... Have you seen this post on Facebook? She said that the dress was designed by her (and that is amazing) but she said "more to come"... She doesn't have a time for music but she can find time to design clothes for events? Does not make any sense...

It's a simple dress lol. It wouldn't have taken that long to come up with, the design is not original in the slightest.
  • Options
    beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're stressing over the wrong thing. Designing a few dresses here and there isnt that bad. In fact I think she should do more projects like that. I dont know if you guys saw but her net worth has gone down by £3 million. These project would help raise that.
    I really dont care what side projects she does as long as it keeps her happy and means she releases an album that is carefully planned out. The HOH was a mess the styling, performances and hair.

I just hope she releases some news soon...
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Designing a dress is nothing. She didn't make the thing. She would have just sketched out what she wanted and then someone would have made it.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're stressing over the wrong thing. Designing a few dresses here and there isnt that bad. In fact I think she should do more projects like that. I dont know if you guys saw but her net worth has gone down by £3 million. These project would help raise that.
    I really dont care what side projects she does as long as it keeps her happy and means she releases an album that is carefully planned out. The HOH was a mess the styling, performances and hair.

I just hope she releases some news soon...

Don't believe those rubbish reports about celebrities wealth, truth is they don't know. I am sure there is a good chance Alex has lost money over the past few years, but I doubt its £3million.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Net worth loss is not how much money she has lost is how much less she is worth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Don't believe those rubbish reports about celebrities wealth, truth is they don't know. I am sure there is a good chance Alex has lost money over the past few years, but I doubt its £3million.

True. I don't think her personal finances would have massively decreased though. Also net worth tends to be based on current mass success, which Alex hasn't had for a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omfg Alex Isnt On The Kwl Website Anymore!! Im Gonna Have A Meltdown!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the **** is left?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you guys still think it was wise for her to do the bodyguard?
  • Options
    NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Alex not on KWL. Okay, looks like it's over. Is this album number 2 all over again? The material may as well be lost.. It's looking very sad atm. Maybe she is in trouble
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is label-less she needs to try universal and Warner bros if that fails then I dunno tbh maybe this wasn't destined for her :( the industry just seems against her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Oh god.

I can hear the sound of jungle drums.

I'm a Celebrity jungle drums.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Alexandra is no longer with Hackford Jones PR here in the UK.

Who is her management/PR here now?

Who got her on The Chase, POB etc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krissykins wrote: »

We need the answers man!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We need the answers man! Maybe that's why No more you leaked the materials now got no use?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

POB invitation was cause the invitation are released anually and the list of guest reflects the year before.

she left hackford jones back in march and then he sold a story on her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People need to relax for a moment. It could be a transition to something bigger and things starting to take shape. The fact that she's gone from both KWL's website and also gone from Hackford Jones means something is happening, and not necessarily something bad. Wait and see before we start ringing the death bells.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David just replied to a tweet asking for a blog post and he said news isnt too far away.
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Lmao what a flop mess
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NEWS will not come, they bs us all the time.... nothing will happen, she is DONE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she really is over i think, doubt we'll hear this 'album' lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a shame, but it happens to people who've had more success than her too. It's a cyclical thing, you've got to keep major money coming in, and she can't do that. She had a good run either way. The dead time made it clear nothing was happening to me sadly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we need to wait and see before jumping to conclusions. It was only a matter of weeks ago that she was talking about album three in an interview with DS. I think there's probably a reasonable explanation and it's maybe something to do with her transitioning or something. Let's just wait and see anyway before we start screaming "she's finished" like usual.