Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    I agree. To say that Teresa didn't know what she was doing is ridiculous. She is not as dumb as she makes out.
    And the thing is, they've charged her.

I think people are mus-understanding this case. This case started a couple of years back, just now the formal charges have been made.

The stuff about Joe forging Tre's signature and doing it all behind her back was in respect to this case. They've investigated that claim and obviously there is enough evidence to suggest this may not be true.

That's not to say she's guilty, maybe she did know nothing but a charge (especially after this length of investigation) suggests there is enough evidence to suggest she did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Blimey Andrew, that link to Kung Foo's thread is dynamite.
    It puts the whole of NJ in a different light. I knew the HoWives was scripted but never to the extent that appears here.
    And I tend to believe it. It explains an awful lot of things that just seemed daft.

Thanks for posting it.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    I agree. To say that Teresa didn't know what she was doing is ridiculous. She is not as dumb as she makes out.

Tre definitely isn't as dumb as she makes out I agree with that, I never said she didn't know what she was doing, she must have- at least in part. She has been charged as well. All I think is that when it comes to Juicy and his failings Tre is a bit blinkered and I don't think she would ask too many questions, so to speak.

I agree that this wont hurt the ratings, it'll probably give them an injection! I think in the end Tre will likely come out off this better off, and no doubt Bravo will be there waiting with a spinoff, etc for her.
    tally wrote: »
    :eek: Blimey Andrew, that link to Kung Foo's thread is dynamite.
    It puts the whole of NJ in a different light. I knew the HoWives was scripted but never to the extent that appears here.
    And I tend to believe it. It explains an awful lot of things that just seemed daft.

Thanks for posting it.

:D Isn't it fab?! I spent an age the other night reading the thing, I couldn't tear myself away! Some very interesting dirt being dished!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preview of the OC reunion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8Ctq2X-uc

I must say I'm digging Gretchen's look. She's giving us Lana Turner and I like.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, I couldn't read something so juicy and not share it with my fave ho'wivers!
    brumilad wrote: »
    Preview of the OC reunion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8Ctq2X-uc

I must say I'm digging Gretchen's look. She's giving us Lana Turner and I like.

I already posted it last page. I wasn't loving Gretchens look, it was like a dodgy bridesmaid dress. I love Heathers and Alexis' though. I always feel like the OC girls don't glam up that much, especially if you compare them to the likes of the last Atlanta one.

I still can't believe how mad Brianna gets! :eek: and ew!! At Brooks talking to Brianna about his penis size. Disgusting man, not sure it's the place for Brianna to bring it up though, it'll only humiliate Vicki.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    According to TMZ, the new 'secret Bev Hills wife' was revealed - all the wives except Taylor were at LAX airport to fly to Puerto Rico - and Joyce Giraud was there too. Not exactly a secret is it? This has been rumored since April. Carlton Gebbia WASN'T there, apparantly she's only a friend of housewives in the 4th season.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    According to TMZ, the new 'secret Bev Hills wife' was revealed - all the wives except Taylor were at LAX airport to fly to Puerto Rico - and Joyce Giraud was there too. Not exactly a secret is it? This has been rumored since April. Carlton Gebbia WASN'T there, apparantly she's only a friend of housewives in the 4th season.

Taylor was downgraded to a friend but apparently she features even less than Camille did last season, it's a shame I liked her. I'm glad they went with Joyce, from her interviews she seems a real great fit for the show. I'm excited to see her. Carlton, on the other hand, came across terribly in interviews. She seemed very bland and didn't look the part. (Sorry, I know that sounds incredibly shallow).

I'm going to miss Camille & Adrienne a lot, but I'm interested to see the dynamics without them. If Kung Fus post was correct then I would not like to be Brandi, apparently she's about to get the Melissa Gorga edit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The RHNJ tea thread is unbelievable. :eek: I'm so excited for the RHOC finale. :cool:
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Oh :( im gutted Taylor will hardly be on s4 :( I know she got a lot of stick but i actually liked her but suppose she just had no storylines left to tell.

I am missing BH though feels like forever since we last had the show on air.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) It's currently on ITV 2 but I know what you mean.

I, for one, will be ecstatic to never see Taylor again. She might have been fine with the OC lot, but the BH women are seriously RICH $$$$
    Taylor is a gold digger without a penny to call her own and sticks out like a sore thumb!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all bothered that Taylor is on her way out of BH. Its more than about time if you ask me! Agree with Andrew though, I'm glad they are bringing on Joyce Giraud :) from what I've seen she looks like a great addition to the cast and I'm interested to see what she brings to the table.

I'm still sad Camille wont be around, Ill miss her, but I'm quite looking forward to the new season of Beverly Hills. I'm guessing it'll start around the same time it did last year.

Cant wait for The OC reunions and for Miami to start up again in the next couple of weeks!
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    So now that OC is almost over and Miami takes over it's slot in a few weeks, I'd assume they'll bump Beverly Hills into the Sunday night slot when New Jersey ends in early November(?) and New York will continue in it's Monday night slot?

By the looks of it we will have 4 Housewives shows on at the one time for a brief period - Miami and New York, Beverly Hills and Atlanta all have new seasons due to start in the next few months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please not, I don't know why but for me BH just belongs on Mondays.

Dream schedule:
    • Beverly Hills: Mondays at 8/7c
    • New York: Mondays 9/8c
    • Miami: Sundays 8/7c
    • Atlanta: Sundays 9/8c

Would love it that way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the Beverly Hills show on ITV2 earlier on and had to comment - that Allison was one of the craziest b***hes I have ever seen on this show and I've seen Ramona Singer and Kelly Bensimon on New York. What was she on? How did anyone think that was OK for her to talk about "If your kids disappear, you'll be asking me where they are" all that crap she was coming out with!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johnny-br wrote: »
    Saw the Beverly Hills show on ITV2 earlier on and had to comment - that Allison was one of the craziest b***hes I have ever seen on this show and I've seen Ramona Singer and Kelly Bensimon on New York. What was she on? How did anyone think that was OK for her to talk about "If your kids disappear, you'll be asking me where they are" all that crap she was coming out with!

She was knocking back the cocktails like it was going out of style!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too late to recap this weeks'NJ, but I don't enjoy it when they're all (fake) getting on! :D

Nice to see Jogo and Tre getting together for Sunday lunch. Also loved the little runts ego over his ad campaign for spray tan.
    Jac annoys the crap out of me and I see them all in such a different light since reading Reality Tea. :o
    All I can say is "go Rosie", she was fun this episode. I hope she meets someone special.

Kathy, dump your lecherous, sleazy waste of space husband. He grosses me out completely.

:p The NJ Reunion is going to be a couple of nights of mayhem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny-br wrote: »
    I loved when she said to Kyle about her husband never fulfilling her emotionally and Kyle's statement of emotional fullfillment to camera was 'err have you seen my husband?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So I watched the OC finale last night. I just have to ask, why on earth would Vicki invite Slade and Gretchen to her party if she hates them so much? It's these kind of things that make this ''reality'' show unrealistic. Vicki would never invite them and they'd never attend! Anyway, neither of them even mention they're engaged - I guess that's because, despite viewers seeing the proposal last week, in real life it happened after this party!

Everyone seems to use the event to confront the pair over their actions throughout the season. Once again, all these confrontations would realistically drive a person out of the door - instead, this pair continue to stand there!

Anyway, it was nice to see Alexis be eased back into the group again. Her over-excitement to being invited to Heather's for lunch was actually quite sweet. Even Jim had a soft and emotional moment with Tamra. I can only assume their time on the show is over now. All their issues seem to be resolved.

Now the most shocking moment of the episode comes courtesy of Ryan, Brianna's husband. He completely overreacts and lashes out at poor Lydia's mother off-camera because she took the weight off her feet and rested them on a couch! It doesn't sound like a valid enough reason to shout at anyone. Thankfully, their microphones managed to capture the entire conversation - funny how his version to other party guests painted the ''Stoner Mom'' as some kind of rude, obnoxious and disrespectful ''bitch''. :eek: This entire scenario was just bizarre. Vicki is clearly fearful of him. He obviously thinks that because he's the 'man of the house' that he gets to make the rules. Er, no! Ryan only pays rent on a house that Vicki OWNS! It was slightly satisfying to hear him slip up during his conversation with Stoner Mom though... ''I own, I er... I live in this house!''

Unfortunately I get the sense that there's far more to this story than what we've seen. Brianna's justifications of his actions seem very out of character for her. :(

The most entertaining moment of the episode for me came when the show does those 'what are they up to now?' graphics at the end of every finale. They reveal Slade's radio station was taken over by a Christian company and his show was cancelled. And to rub salt in the wounds they state Gretchen's song will never be played on radio ever again! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Blimey. Ryan is either suffering from PTSD after his stints in Afghanistan, or he's an abuser. (According to his ex wife he's the latter)
    Run Brianna. You've picked a bozo there. I see at the end credits they've moved out- I felt so sorry for Vicky, she may be a whizz kid at making money but her people skills are severely lacking. Made to look like a mean and nasty person by her thug of a son in law? Just not on.
    It's her house so it should be her rules. :(

Gretchen and Slimey have definitely got the bitch edit this season. :) Couldn't happen to a better bloke, so deserving.
    Like you Bumblesquat I found it really funny that the radio was taken over by a Christian group and he was sacked.

I think your summary is spot on so I wont repeat myself. :)
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Just read this article how Bravo supposedly want to film Season 6 asap to capture Teresa Fraud charges:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/andy-cohen-says-its-unclear-if-giudice-legal-woes-will-be-on-season-6-is-production-rushing-filming/

Now I do not want this to happen because that will mean we will get another season of Melissa and Kathy :mad: I think its stupid how they want to cash in on this whole Joe and Teresa trial just to make good TV. But i suppose if Teresa needs the money she will agree to it.

Season 6 needs a complete re-cast of some characters i.e Kathy and Melissa and even Jac.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up with The OC. I've really enjoyed this season, far more than I thought I would, and I've done a total U-turn on Alexis. I really warmed to her this season, and it was nice to see her made more a part of the group. Id like her to come back next season, but then, I also felt like if she were to go now, she would go out on a positive note.

Not at all bothered to see Gretchen and Slade on the receiving end this week. Totally deserved and I'm just so, so over these two. Please let them be gone (though I don't see it, Gretchen wont go unless she's given her marching orders- lets hope Bravo see sense!)

Oh Brianna, what kind of guy have you married?! :eek: That was just ridiculous was it not. The way he completely flew off the deep end with Lydia's mother? So rude and nasty. And the way he is with Vicki, in HER house! I wouldn't stand for it. Its Vicki's home, its her rules- either get on board or get out! I did love his little slip about "owning" the house, before quickly correcting himself! I love Brianna so it was strange to see her try to defend him- but he is her hubby I guess. Still, if I were her Id be VERY concerned about what kind of guy he is after that.

Looking forward to the reunion next week. I cant wait to see Gretchen get it, and I'm also looking forward to Vicki v Lauri! Should be fab :D

Onto NJ. I had a feeling the might rush into Season 6 in order to get all of Tre's legal drama covered. But I really hope they don't. If only for the fact this cast badly needs a clear-out. Id honestly get rid of them all apart from Tre. Caroline and Jac need to go, particularly Jac- and Melissa can follow them. Kathy I don't mind, but she brings nothing to the show.

Not much to say on this weeks actual ep. They are all sort of playing nice (for the cameras) and it was nice to see the Gorga/Giudice families get together for lunch- the reunion will be interesting cos I really don't think things are any better with this lot. Their blogs are cutting and the problem is that while the show airs everything just gets dragged up again. The kids seem happy to be around their cousins and that's nice. The whole Joe Gorga and his tanning ad was ridiculous, but kind of hilarious to watch.

Tre and Jacqueline's sit-down was a bit blah. But I'm just so over Jac at this point, I find any of her scenes annoying. She just needs to go now, she's totally not cut out to be on this show anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    So now that OC is almost over and Miami takes over it's slot in a few weeks, I'd assume they'll bump Beverly Hills into the Sunday night slot when New Jersey ends in early November(?) and New York will continue in it's Monday night slot?

By the looks of it we will have 4 Housewives shows on at the one time for a brief period - Miami and New York, Beverly Hills and Atlanta all have new seasons due to start in the next few months.

I believe Atlanta is rather far behind having only just started filming so doubt it will overlap with Miami. Cant wait to have 3 on the go though! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this Mynique Smith chick is potentially a new Atlanta cast mate.

She's suddenly popping up in a lot of pics with the women and has been filming with the whole cast on a trip.

She knows Nene through Sheree because her hubby played football with Sheree's hubby. Though apparently her and Nene get on well.

Apparently Pheadra used to go out with her hubby way back when too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope Jeana and Lauri will be back full-time next season. They bring the dramaz!

Kick Gretchen, Lydia and Heather. Alexis, Tamra, Vicki should stay. One new housewife - and that is my perfect mix for Season 9. If there will be one, of course.

Reunion looks promising, can't wait for Gretchen to get attacked.

Sunday's New Jersey was so boring - this show just needs a complete recast. Fire ALL of them, except Teresa. Bring back Danielle, and make Kim D., Kim G., Jen Dalton, Jan and Penny (those ladies that had Dinner with Tre a few episodes ago) full-time. And then let the cameras roll. :D
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    I hope Jeana and Lauri will be back full-time next season. They bring the dramaz!

Kick Gretchen, Lydia and Heather. Alexis, Tamra, Vicki should stay. One new housewife - and that is my perfect mix for Season 9. If there will be one, of course.

Reunion looks promising, can't wait for Gretchen to get attacked.

Sunday's New Jersey was so boring - this show just needs a complete recast. Fire ALL of them, except Teresa. Bring back Danielle, and make Kim D., Kim G., Jen Dalton, Jan and Penny (those ladies that had Dinner with Tre a few episodes ago) full-time. And then let the cameras roll. :D

I could do without more Lauri, but yes, yes, yes to a Jeana return.
    I personally would like Alexis gone now. I have never warmed to her, even though she has been more tolerable this season. Anyone who says God is number one in their life, followed by their husband, followed by their kids is a wackjob and has their priorities all wrong.
    I would like Heather to go too, not because I dislike her, but I think we've seen all we can from her.
    I'd like all the others back, with Jeana and a new one.
    As for New Jersey, there is no way they can keep the cast the same for the next season. It is in serious need for a revamp. Get rid of Kathy and Melissa and bring in 2-3 new women.