Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You keep saying things like this, DD. I doubt if any person here would deny that anyone who LEAVES their children is causing long term damage. No question.

Pa did not do that. He left their mother. She then made it difficult for him to see them because she took them away, and then she went on holiday on her own. Since then they have had joint custody. Therefore, he did not leave his children.

To compare him to a parent who has little or no contact with their children is wrong and unfair.

I promise this is the last time I'll refer to it.:yawn:

If KP was such a nightmare why did Peteybabes leave his children in her care?
    Why didn't he take his children with him?:confused:

Please..............nobody bother answering my post because I'm obviously in a minority of one.
    I've made my point and care little whether anyone agrees with me or not.:)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Please..............nobody bother answering my post because I'm obviously in a minority of one.

Then why ask questions?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then why ask questions?

Here is another question.:)

Do you want me to delete my post?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is another question.:)

Do you want me to delete my post?:confused:

:confused: You asked two questions then did a passive aggressive "NO! don't answer that!" that PA would be proud of! :D

You decide whether you should delete a post. Not me. I am merely questioning the fact that you asked questions but demanded that we did not answer them.

Because I tend to ignore most demands...I have no idea - perhaps she is a much better mother than wife(one would have to hope this is true). Perhaps he had not been able to find somewhere to go that would not involve moving schools. Perhaps no camera crews were available. Perhaps he did not wish to remove them from their nannies, schools, housekeepers, homes and relatives.

Either way, the fact that he is still their father, still very involved in their lives and still absolutely not someone who has abdicated fatherhood negates your claim that he left his children.

I have seen children who have been left by a parent - no contact, no support. That is a very different situation than the PwiceAndre kids face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    A weapon of crap seduction....
    :D Stiff & lubed ready to do damage.
    Feeling queasy yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: You asked two questions then did a passive aggressive "NO! don't answer that!" that PA would be proud of! :D

You decide whether you should delete a post. Not me. I am merely questioning the fact that you asked questions but demanded that we did not answer them.

Because I tend to ignore most demands...I have no idea - perhaps she is a much better mother than wife(one would have to hope this is true). Perhaps he had not been able to find somewhere to go that would not involve moving schools. Perhaps no camera crews were available. Perhaps he did not wish to remove them from their nannies, schools, housekeepers, homes, and relatives.

Either way, the fact that he is still their father, still very involved in their lives and still absolutely not someone who has abdicated fatherhood negates your claim that he left his children.

I have seen children who have been left by a parent - no contact, no support. That is a very different situation than the PwiceAndre kids face.

Truce?

I won't change my opinion and don't expect anyone to change theirs.:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    thanks, its good to know that my memory is still ok:D, not long left for the tickets to be released;):D

maybe he wants to release more singles from his last album which he said was his best work ever (or words to that effect):)

'At least 2 No.1s on it', as I recall. Again, horse's mouth.

And since that hasn't happened, we'll just have to assume that those potential No.1s were in fact No.2s. ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Feeling queasy yet?

Stop, Fizgig. I'm eating. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truce?

I am always open to having my POV changed, it's why I ask so many questions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Feeling queasy yet?

You had me at lubed...:vom:

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Make that two DD ;), he walked, no matter how some dress it !
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truce?

And nor should you DD..He did walk out..no explanation and PHONED his wife to end their marriage ..the act of a loving husband/father...I think not .... Where were those children when he left her? At home with the nannies I assume because KP was away at the time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'At least 2 No.1s on it', as I recall. Again, horses's mouth.

And since that hasn't happened, we'll just have to assume that those potential No.1s were in fact No.2s. ;)

Did they even get into the top 10?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am always open to having my POV changed, it's why I ask so many questions.

OK.:D
    Cym wrote: »
    Make that two DD ;), he walked, no matter how some dress it !
    And nor should you DD..

Thanks guys.
    Its just not worth saying any more.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And nor should you DD..He did walk out..no explanation and PHONED his wife to end their marriage ..the act of a loving father... Where were those children when he left her? At home with the nannies I assume because KP was away at the time

Then he phoned the press to tell them, knowing his kids were travelling home with their mum and the press hot on their heels :mad: and thats why she took them away!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK.:D

Thanks guys.
    Its just not worth saying any more.;)

OK DD ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are all talking about an event. Not the long term. It is an insult to children who have been LEFT by a parent for you to talk about him this way.

He could not pimp out his kids if he had left them, could he?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said all this on his show, the words came out of his own mouth - I remember hearing them and blinking and making this :eek: face - and they were: "I know that in two years time I'll be playing Wembley again.” And then made that 'pleased with himself and the power of his own mind' face.

He didn't say he'd like to play Wembley, or that it would be a dream to play Wembley, he said categorically he would be playing Wembley in 2 yrs time.

Ah, but did he say 2 years from when?
    He might have meant within 2 years of humans finding the key to eternal life and hell freezing over.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are all talking about an event. Not the long term. It is an insult to children who have been LEFT by a parent for you to talk about him this way.

He could not pimp out his kids if he had left them, could he?

That last line made me laugh then Artless ...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has this come back again? He walked out on his wife, not his kids. His WIFE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That last line made me laugh then Artless ...

You can't have it all ways, Betty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't have it all ways, Betty!

Oooooh but I can ;);)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has this come back again? He walked out on his wife, not his kids. His WIFE.

I agree Jimmy but it does appear when you are THAT biased against someone then any logic goes out of the window.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree Jimmy but it does appear when you are THAT biased against someone then any logic goes out of the window.

It's an opinion ..which is what DS is all about surely
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an opinion ..which is what DS is all about surely

Thanks BB.;)
This discussion has been closed.