**BREAKING* Alexander O'Neal quits CBB!

Comments

• FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    How so? There are hundreds of words that Alex could have used but he chose to use a homophobic insult, fact is if you dont think that way then that word would not have been used in the first place.

The fact that Alex chose that word just shows his true feelings imo and there is no place in the BB house for someone like that....plus of course he was pretty boring so I personally wont miss him.

Yes, all true, though I didn't mind Alexander.

I'm all for sticking for yourself but sexist, racist or homophobic language shouldn't be necessary.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    You are spot on. I feel sorry for the housemates having to live with Perez. However I have mentioned before although I liked Alexander he was unhappy with racist language and rightly so. Yet he did not see the hurt caused to others using Homophobic language.

He is racist himself towards Arabs. Maybe he should also think about that?
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    What we didn't see in the video showing the housemates' reaction to Alex leaving is Katie Hopkins. Where was she when the announcement was being made?

In her private bedroom maybe? ;-) haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically, whenever Perez says jump, Big brother says how high.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I am really saddened by this. I am not surprised though, and I do not blame him.

I sensed his frustration when he was in the Diary Room, getting a warning for his choice of words (quite rightly), that 'Darling' Perez was getting away with his disgusting behaviour, once again. He is absolutely a despicable man.

I totally agree. Perez is probably the most despicable and disgusting excuse for a human being I've ever seen on a reality tv she. His behaviour is repulsive and yet he's being allowed to get away with it for ratings and headlines
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    3 housemates he has made leave >:(

Who exactly?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    How so? There are hundreds of words that Alex could have used but he chose to use a homophobic insult, fact is if you dont think that way then that word would not have been used in the first place.

The fact that Alex chose that word just shows his true feelings imo and there is no place in the BB house for someone like that....plus of course he was pretty boring so I personally wont miss him.

I think possibly because Perez was blowing kisses and wiggling his tongue at him.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really annoys me when they walk as they have taken up a valuable place. Oh dear poor thing couldnt hack it, I would happily put up with Perez and associated weirdos for a couple of weeks a month at the most for what they are being paid, thousand and thousands of pounds. Frankly pathetic.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Nadia must be pleased, after all she has been actively encouraging Perez to carry on with his 'entertaining' ways without a thought to anyone else.

Cannot say I blame Alexander for leaving, I would have walked away long before this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    His behaviour is offensive though, provocation.

It certainly is - his actions were a disgrace also. However he is not using language that can be seen as being Racist, Sexist, Homophobic etc etc. I don't think I have heard it from him I could be wrong. On a similar note though - I did feel when Katie H said something to him about what if you ask me to S*** Y etc etc. I felt that was totally an inappropriate thing to say to him.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    I bet you have been so angry that you say something that you bitterly regret later. I know I have. I am not condoning what he said but as many people on here have said for a gay guy to blow kisses at a straight guy is goading and it resulted in Alex saying something he probably normally wouldn't. Perez has also used that word himself so if its ok for him to call someone that, then why is he offended that someone says it to him.

As I said, there are lots of insults that he could have thrown at Perez that would have been justified, if you use a homophobic insult then I am afraid it shows your bias, just as it would if you used a racist slur in an argument. He could have gone to town on Perez for all I care but not by revealing homophobic tendancies.:(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    It certainly is - his actions were a disgrace also. However he is not using language that can be seen as being Racist, Sexist, Homophobic etc etc. I don't think I have heard it from him I could be wrong. On a similar note though - I did feel when Katie H said something to him about what if you ask me to S*** Y etc etc. I felt that was totally an inappropriate thing to say to him.

It seems that you can act like a complete ****. Bully, provoke, poke, prod, character assassinate and make unfounded allegations and that's absolutely fine but react to that provocation once with a questionable language and you're hauled over the coals. Absolute double standards
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why Chloe should of been saved, she could handle it, Alexander was always looking on the edge of going even when he was doing nothing, his random frustrated outbursts were evidence of that.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am genuinely sad Alexander has gone. Goaded and baited by Perez Hilton...what a sordid little show this is turning into.
    Forum Member
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I'm sorry but if I was in that house with Perez and he was annoying me like he did with Alex, then I think most of the words I would use would end up being offensive to someone, but then again I don't think Perez was offended at all, Perez got exactly the reaction he wanted, and straight up the stairs to the diary room he skipped.

Do you not feel though that you may get angry use bad language swear words etc. If your first angry words to him were based around his sexuality do you not think that is totally inappropriate.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SpyInsider wrote: »
    He's causing the drama and ratings boost. I doubt they'll kick him out anytime soon...

Maybe not but we will as soon as we get the chance!
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A waste of voters time and money to keep him in there. I hate to say this but Chloe should have stayed.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last a housemate with sme sence more should leave till bb sort the problem out Alexander seemed such a nice man but enough is enough I wish hm well in his future
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Oh what a shame :(

Perez strikes again ,that's 3 he's got rid of now with his pathetic 'I fear for my personal safety ' routine >:( >:(

:confused:

Really!! Here was me thinking Jeremy and Ken were kicked out for something they both done on their own will!
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It seems that you can act like a complete ****. Bully, provoke, poke, prod, character assassinate and make unfounded allegations and that's absolutely fine but react to that provocation once with a questionable language and you're hauled over the coals. Absolute double standards

Hear, hear!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am genuinely sad Alexander has gone. Goaded and baited by Perez Hilton...what a sordid little show this is turning into.

I agree.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    queenshaks wrote: »
    I'm glad Alexander is gone, he didn't like the fact that BB warned him.

He probably thought it wasn't worth the money or his reputation to put up with the aggro.
    Also maybe ashamed with himself for letting this little scrote get the better of him.

I don't understand how anyone with any nous about them would want to be in the house :confused:

They are either desperate for attention or hasbeens who need the money :(
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    He is racist himself towards Arabs. Maybe he should also think about that?

He certainly should, totally inappropriate.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    This is why Chloe should of been saved, she could handle it, Alexander was always looking on the edge of going even when he was doing nothing, his random frustrated outbursts were evidence of that.

That's why she had an explosive argument with Nadia which wasn't aired!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    He probably thought it wasn't worth the money or his reputation to put up with the aggro.
    Also maybe ashamed with himself for letting this little scrote get the better of him.

I don't understand how anyone with any nous about them would want to be in the house :confused:

They are either desperate for attention or hasbeens who need the money :(

This.:(