Options

SPOILER Sat 23 October

wildwestladywildwestlady Posts: 311
Forum Member
Do we have a Magnificent Mole in the audience tonight? I should hate to be compelled to watch the Sunday results show. What a farce! I should also miss the humorous thumb-twiddling that goes on on Saturday evening, interspersed with inevitable complaints from outsiders about having to wade through the chat to find the result.

It's definitely Shilters to go tonight, imo. A seemingly nice guy but lacking the charisma gene.

Comments

• Options
    kasijabkasijab Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I agree ....Shilton to go tonight.

I also have a problem ...got to go to a family party (after Strictly finishes of course) ...is there any kind soul out there would be willing to text me the result when it comes in to save me having to load up the computer in the early hours to find out ..PLEASE

EDIT
    Thank you so much OxfordGirl ...really appreciate it x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Those bloody pandas need to pull their fingers (paws?) out if you ask me. Polar bears are the only thing keeping the spoiler thread going sometimes. Tsk. Lazy bamboo-chomping gits.
  • Options
    pootlemumpootlemum Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off to the ballet tonight so will most of the show but for definite will be rushing back to jump on here. Feeling calm even if not got a confirmed role as there is someone who can run down to the BBC centre if it comes to that (sorry whole week ago so cAnt remember who volunteered!)

I hope shilton goes too and not just because of my king predictor score!
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    pootlemum wrote: »
    Off to the ballet tonight so will most of the show but for definite will be rushing back to jump on here. Feeling calm even if not got a confirmed role as there is someone who can run down to the BBC centre if it comes to that (sorry whole week ago so cAnt remember who volunteered!)

I hope shilton goes too and not just because of my king predictor score!

I believe it was princesstin who volunteered last week.

Obviously I hope Ann goes (though I love Anton) but I doubt she will yet. Therefore it does leave Peter as the one likely to lose out
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are a couple of people on Twitter who are going, but no guarantees they will give out a spoiler.

Who was it who lives near TVC and was about to go out and get us the result from people coming out of the studio last week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 : Today at 11:53. Reason: My godawful grammer... I should be a judge

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I was doing my usual pondering (:o) this morning and suddenly thought, 'what on earth do they do with Claudia on a Saturday night during the main show'?
    There is no way she could be in the studio and not be watching all the couples.

She probably has a monitor in her dressing room but who would be content with that?
    I have visions of 2 hulks, arms folded standing outside her dressing room door.
    Does she mingle with the audience, perhaps?

Answers on a postcard, please.........:p
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless she lets us know otherwise, I think Alisonrose may well provide the spoiler again. She posted nearly all the spoilers in series six.
  • Options
    wildwestladywildwestlady Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    BUMP! In case a second spoiler thread gets started. Any definite info yet re mole?
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's definitely Shilters to go tonight, imo. A seemingly nice guy but lacking the charisma gene.

Agree about Shilton lacking charisma; I'm not keen, but have to admit he does try. I'd like to think he and Ann be next out, and I'm not too bothered about the order.
  • Options
    westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to God someone can get a spoiler please for tonight.

From Hayley
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all!
    Will be popping back in later to see if anyone is kind enough to post the result for us.
    Really looking forward to tonight's show:D
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you know how we had pandacam last year

maybe we could keep an eye on Pub Cam tonight:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Going to bump this, even if it is slightly superfluous.

Got a bucket of assignments to will settle in front of computer with a cuppa and you folks. :)
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh this is the first time this series I've really been scared of finding out the spoiler! I think Jimi, Felicity and Gavin may be in danger...
  • Options
    WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh this is the first time this series I've really been scared of finding out the spoiler! I think Jimi, Felicity and Gavin may be in danger...

I think one of them will be in the bottom two most likely Gavin but Peter's a gonner in my opinion.

Edited: for being a numpty :D
  • Options
    alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! The result won't be in till 10.20ish I am told!
    Will let you guys know asap!
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're a star. Will wait in anticipation.
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think one of them will be in the dance off most likely Gavin but Peter's a gonner in my opinion.

Oh dear....has nobody told you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think one of them will be in the dance off most likely Gavin but Peter's a gonner in my opinion.

No dance off this year, just public vote.
  • Options
    WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why I am saying dance off just ignore me haha!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank you!

Although after what I've just seen, I'm not sure I care any more. Matt should be out just for that bloody unicycle alone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why I am saying dance off just ignore me haha!

Don't worry, we all have moments like that:D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Thanks sweetie, as always mucho appreciated. Extremely worried for Jimmi right now, although I still think Shilts will go