Options

Celebrity lookalikes

Comments

• Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Someone once insisted I was "that bloke on the radio" and got very huffy when I said I wasn't. No idea who they meant but I probably lost them a fan :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bloke off the radio haha did u ever check what that bloke looked like haha
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I was at sixth form, people used to say that I looked like a character called Tank out of the film The Matrix.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my very humble opinion, i've often found that 99 times out of 100, the person who claims to look like a celebrity actually looks nothing like them at all.

I've seen one or two people who do look quite like the person in question but it's quite rare.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pri wrote: »
    Haha. I'm not proud of this but I get told I look like Kim Kardashian and I can't stand the woman as there is very little that's real about her and Ive had no surgery to my face or anything but yeah I don't see it I see myself, priya! http://i61.tinypic.com/xonq8j.jpg

Phwoooaaaar! :blush:

You have just started this thread to show us how hot you are haven't you? ;-) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pri wrote: »
    That bloke off the radio haha did u ever check what that bloke looked like haha

Nope, they never gave a name just "him on the radio" but they were really persistent and annoying. When I said I wasn't on the radio they accused me of thinking I was better than them because I was on the radio. I can understand why some real celebs get annoyed with fans.
  • Options
    LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I dyed my hair very blonde, someone told me it made me look like Myra Hindley.

I went home and threw the peroxide in the bin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phwoooaaaar! :blush:

You have just started this thread to show us how hot you are haven't you? ;-) :D

If I thought Kim was hot then most def but u fortunately I don't haha

This person isn't real but I always tell my best mate she looks like the human version of the character from tots tv with the red hair but minus the red hair haha she doesn't appreciate it at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LakieLady wrote: »
    When I dyed my hair very blonde, someone told me it made me look like Myra Hindley.

I went home and threw the peroxide in the bin.

Oh god! As if someone would say that out loud
  • Options
    HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quasimodo, whom I presume to be one of those Italian footballers everyone raves about. Quite a nice compliment.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Them 3 all look completely different! lol

Yeah I know! If all 3 were combined maybe the result would resemble me lol
    how the bloomin hell do you know that, do you know me personally and are be secretive
    :o

No, you told me in a thread a few months ago! I said I always imagine you as Billy Mitchell from Eastenders and read your posts in his voice, and you said you've been told you sound like Cliff Richard. :D
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    Yeah I know! If all 3 were combined maybe the result would resemble me lol

No, you told me in a thread a few months ago! I said I always imagine you as Billy Mitchell from Eastenders and read your posts in his voice, and you said you've been told you sound like Cliff Richard. :D

You must look like some sort of celebrity hybrid, a bit of everything! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my very humble opinion, i've often found that 99 times out of 100, the person who claims to look like a celebrity actually looks nothing like them at all.

I've seen one or two people who do look quite like the person in question but it's quite rare.

But the OP asked if you've ever been told by others that you look like a celebrity. Saying that you've been told by other people that you look like a famous person or people doesn't mean you are claiming to look like them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quasimodo, whom I presume to be one of those Italian footballers everyone raves about. Quite a nice compliment.
    So you are acting on a hunch :)
  • Options
    HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are acting on a hunch :)

The name rings a bell.
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At a esso station in Docklands a guy told me i looked like Frank Lampard - then he changed his mind.

So from a certain angle - Frank Lampard :)
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quasimodo, whom I presume to be one of those Italian footballers everyone raves about.

certainly a full back.......
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    When I was at sixth form, people used to say that I looked like a character called Tank out of the film The Matrix.

Presumably not to be confused with Thomas the Tank engine .Toot toot !
  • Options
    TerualTerual Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Someone at work once used to refer to me as "Rigsby". Yes that bloke from Rising Damp.
    Some years ago I was also compared to Chris de Burgh.
    Think the Rigsby comparison is probably more accurate, sadly.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terual wrote: »
    Someone at work once used to refer to me as "Rigsby". Yes that bloke from Rising Damp.
    Some years ago I was also compared to Chris de Burgh.
    Think the Rigsby comparison is probably more accurate, sadly.

poor sod
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    You must look like some sort of celebrity hybrid, a bit of everything! :D

There's one that I forgot - I've been told that when I get up in the morning and my hair's a mess and I have my glasses on I look like Olive from On the Buses! I think that one is probably the most accurate haha :D
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    There's one that I forgot - I've been told that when I get up in the morning and my hair's a mess and I have my glasses on I look like Olive from On the Buses! I think that one is probably the most accurate haha :D

Hahahahaha :D
  • Options
    VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm told I look like a mix between David Beckham, George Clooney and Ryan Gosling.

But only because my imaginary friend is contractually obliged to flatter me with lies.
  • Options
    Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friends mum once said I looked like Ruud "horseface" van nistleroyy ummmm thanks :confused: lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vulpes wrote: »
    I'm told I look like a mix between David Beckham, George Clooney and Ryan Gosling.

But only because my imaginary friend is contractually obliged to flatter me with lies.

You almost became my perfect man :cry: