Options

I love Sally and Tim together

Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
Forum Member
I'm not sure how long they'll last together, I hope for a long time, but I think they work really well.

Comments

• Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I absolutely love them together, so much better than Sally and Kevin :)
  • Options
    OrchideamOrchideam Posts: 5,487
    Forum Member
    They are excellent comedy and have a brilliant sexual chemistry as well. Sally has dropped 10 years since she got together with Tim - - I sure could do with a Tim myself!
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally and Tim are the best couple goinh , could be long term if Tim sticks about.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, too hope they stick together. Tim even has a good friendship with Kevin which does seem to work well too.
  • Options
    hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the hug scene at the Hospital.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Orchideam wrote: »
    They are excellent comedy and have a brilliant sexual chemistry as well. Sally has dropped 10 years since she got together with Tim - - I sure could do with a Tim myself!

Me too:D
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Tim and Sally fan here. Excellent stuff!
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    hatpeg wrote: »

I was just going to post the same comment.
    I loved how Tim just casually said "go on then give her a hug" and then followed up with something like "that's long enough now" :D
  • Options
    Adam LawAdam Law Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminded me of Rory Williams when The Doctor hugged Amy Pond. :P.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim and Sally definitely the Street's best couple. Love them .
  • Options
    Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    They're both providing the funniest bits on Corrie atm, a bit of a mismatch on paper maybe but brilliant chemistry between them.
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love them together, wasn't sure at first but they make a brilliant couple. It has given Sally a new lease of life and there is definitely chemistry going on between them!
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Me too! I really hope they stay together. I don't want Sally to get back with Kevin.
  • Options
    ChattinglilChattinglil Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Me too! I really hope they stay together. I don't want Sally to get back with Kevin.

me neither. Love Sally and Tim. Corrie just about getting back on track again now. I REALLY hope they don't do another boring affiar with Sally dallying about with Kev.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still have a hideous feeling they'll try and get Sally and Kevin back together, and shove Tim with Anna.
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I still have a hideous feeling they'll try and get Sally and Kevin back together, and shove Tim with Anna.

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've wondered about them going down the Tim & Anna route, especially if they write Owen out. I hope not though. Tim & Sally are my favourite soap couple :)
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,896
    Forum Member

Hopefully not- Sally's had more fun of all kinds :D with Tim than she ever had with Kevin.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GoinGaga wrote: »
    I've wondered about them going down the Tim & Anna route, especially if they write Owen out. I hope not though. Tim & Sally are my favourite soap couple :)

I love Tim and Sally together too. Maybe Kevin could end up with Anna! That would make for interesting viewing and some humourous scenes - all having Faye in common!!!
  • Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I think they are fab at the moment. The sofa scene when they were dressed as Dollar had me in stitches!

I also love the Tim/Kevin bromance! Far better than them being at war!

Long may Tim and Sally continue!
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    hatpeg wrote: »
    Me too........ so funny when he said that's enough when Kevin hugged Sally!
    These little quips and touches are Corrie Classics.
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brill couple!:)
    I never want to see Sal go back to Kevin!
  • Options
    GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Tim and Sally together too. Maybe Kevin could end up with Anna! That would make for interesting viewing and some humourous scenes - all having Faye in common!!!

Yes, if both couples married, Faye's step dad would be her step mom's ex-husband. That poor child would be beyond confused :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are a great double act and Tim is kind of a hottie
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree they're great together, they have some really good scenes.