TWO big stars QUIT Home and Away!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woohoo
    I`ll be doing a conga down my street. Because my street is 4 miles long I could be gone for some time
    ;D
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Romeo boring, so no great loss. Will miss Liam more, as was always rooting for a Liam/Bianca reconciliatian
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not too concerned about either of these 2 leaving, Liam has nowhere to go since they split him and Bianca up, they could've brought his exwife and child in to expand his character but didn't. It was to me always a foregone conclusion that Romeo would follow Ruby out of the bay with the actors being together in real life.
  • Options
    SpitfastSpitfast Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    It does annoy me when these Aussie actors go glory hunting in LA. It's surprising Australia has any actors left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I used to really like Romeo especially when his mum was around and his whole romance with Annie, I am sad hes going, Liam and Bianca were brilliant splitting them up was the worse thing the producers could do, I wish them luck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only both characters would bring their wives with them.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it only me who does not buy the Heath & Bianca relationship? There is no chemistry there for me whatsoever. Her & Liam were great together (are they still a couple in real life?) but as a poster said earlier they have literally took Liam's life with Bianca and handed it over to Heath just so a Braxton can take centre stage.
  • Options
    Cosmic GiftedCosmic Gifted Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not suprised to see this, I will miss Romeo a bit but will definitely not miss Liam.
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it only me who does not buy the Heath & Bianca relationship? There is no chemistry there for me whatsoever. Her & Liam were great together (are they still a couple in real life?) but as a poster said earlier they have literally took Liam's life with Bianca and handed it over to Heath just so a Braxton can take centre stage.

BIB - No Axle (Liam) and Lisa (Bianca) are not a couple anymore in real life if they ever were as they never admitted to it as far as I know.

Axle recently finished a short real life relationship with Samara (Indi).
    There's a little article on here interviewing Axle talking about the ending of their relationship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam and Bianca should've stayed together.
    I'm little disappointed Romeo is leaving, I like Indi/Romeo together and have actually enjoyed their scenes since their reunion. I'd hate it if they break them up again - maybe do Aden/Belle?
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member

I agree. Heath and Bianca just seems like a relationship that's aimed at teens, there doesn't seem to be any emotional connection between them.
  • Options
    SpiciesforverSpiciesforver Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Oh they were boring anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    I loath going there now. If you say anything negative about the Braxtons on the freakin' Braxton thread you get shot down in a second. Slowly but surely it's turning into a Braxtons fan page.

I used to be on that fan page but forgot my user name and wasn't a forum I used that much. I think the show has turned into the Braxton show :rolleyes:

I used to like Romeo when he first arrived and loved his relationship with Annie and then they put him with Indi and it felt forced.
    Liam was always good when he first arrived and he had some good storylines, but feels like the writers don't have a clue what to do with him these days.
    Do the writers know what to do with any characters not linked with the Braxtons?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rain wrote: »
    Axle Whitehead and Luke Mitchell have filmed their final scenes as Liam and Romeo and the characters will depart next year - source - TV Week out today in Australia.

WOOOOO HOOOOO! great news
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad Romeo is leaving but good riddance to Liam. He just seems to sleep with anything with a skirt on and then stands in the background cleaning glasses!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ouch. Although both characters have had weaknesses lately, they are two of the better actors and more established guys which is a shame

Suppose Heath and Bianca will be for keeps..was always rooting for Liam and Bianca!

And I was just starting to like Romeo again...especially in today's Aus pace ep...but it might have been due to the lack of Indi dragging him down.

Makes sense for Liam to leave...he's so boring :yawn: