Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Haha! Reminds me of 'AH wurn't evun dancuin' fer you!' :p

See haters...Stendan can be funny too :cool:

Yeah that sounds more plausible to be honest. It also makes sense because it will delay the suspense a lot more if they have Ste walk in and not be welcomed/feel rejected/storm off.

BH

As long as he storms off because they have a tiff NOT because Brendan has got some young twink there! :rolleyes:

Just before Ste arrives, he'll be looking at his picture of Ste - from the wedding invite. It'll be all worn and crumpled by then - slightly water damaged from his tears :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Random question, but if Ste runs off to find Brendan in Dublin...who takes care of the kids? I doubt it is Doug for a few reasons
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I would love Stendan to be drunk in Dublin,after they've done the important stuff of course talking about their relationship and they decide to stay in Dublin to have fun and get drunk running round Dublin. Drunken mutal ILY's:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    I badly want Ste to hate Guinness, and wrinkle his little nose at the taste of it.

Me to!! Never had guiness does it have a head on it like a pint does sometimes so the white top bit can go on brendans tash??

If so, I want Ste to tenderly wipe it off :)
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Oh, that's just reminded me of that photo of Emmett with the two Guinnesses. I love it because it's so weirdly normal. Just stuff you'd do with your boyfriend. :D
    I knoooooooooooow.:o

"Grab a table, Steven, Oi'll get them in."
    Forum Member
    I badly want Ste to hate Guinness, and wrinkle his little nose at the taste of it.

Ah, BUT Sarah, he likes a drop of the Irish liquid ;)
    Random question, but if Ste runs off to find Brendan in Dublin...who takes care of the kids? I doubt it is Doug for a few reasons

Auntie Chez :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that sounds more plausible to be honest. It also makes sense because it will delay the suspense a lot more if they have Ste walk in and not be welcomed/feel rejected/storm off.

BH

Yes, they'll want to milk the reconciliation for all it's worth, so there'll no doubt be obstacles right until that glorious moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well going by this pic, it looks like he rather likes it. I really want drunk!Ste. x)
    Forum Member

Well he goes to the airport with Doug, Texas, Leanne and the kids. So in my head Doug goes to America and Ste makes Leanne and Texas take the kids to Cheryl :)

But we dont 100% know yet sadly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I have actually really not started brainstorming about what might happen in Dublin or leading up to it.

Considering the past and seeing spoiler pictures, then speculating, hasn't always led to the best things.

I rather see it without any pre-thought ideas beforehand. I might be the only one thinking this though. :o
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    But not the koind dat comes in a glass. Except as a party trick...
    Forum Member

Totally just spat my drink out at that... :D
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if he'll call Cheryl from the airport and get her to look after them. I think Leanne and Texas would take them to her or something.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Well he's probably spent the whole night getting some Irish down his neck, so he'll just continue the next day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member

NOM NOM NOM

I once wanted a drunken Stacca shag when Ste and Brendan... weren't on the best of terms haha.
    Forum Member
    I have actually really not started brainstorming about what might happen in Dublin or leading up to it.

Considering the past and seeing spoiler pictures, then speculating, hasn't always led to the best things.

I rather see it without any pre-thought ideas beforehand. I might be the only one thinking this though. :o

I'm kind of with you. I never get too 'sure' about anything - until we see it. I am just happy that Dublin happens - the rest can now just unfold :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aw, yeah. :o
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm the same. :o
    kojan wrote: »
    NOM NOM NOM

I once wanted a drunken Stacca shag when Ste and Brendan... weren't on the best of terms haha.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member

Ha! Sarah :o
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Totally just spat my drink out at that... :D

WHAT?! :D
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Well he's probably spent the whole night getting some Irish down his neck, so he'll just continue the next day.

See! Not just me having that thought :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh Sarah. :cool: :D

*titter*
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love how he's sitting there and his gorgeous face :)
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aaaaaaaaw :o

I so want to see them do all this normal stuff, like eat breakfast, go to the pub, get some supplies from the shops together.

It will all just be so perfect to see, no matter how normal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I reckon he might have a sore throat after all that. :p
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I love how he's sitting there and his gorgeous face :)

I know! Lickle Bambeh face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.