X Factor USA full result should send a stern warning to Simon Cowell.

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,129
    Forum Member
    I think it's rare for the producers to 'get their own way' when it comes to how the voting pans out, apart from the semi-final/final perhaps. I mean just look at the voting results during UK X Factor last year - Janet Devlin was leading the votes virtually every week until Amelia came back, even Johnny Robinson managed to take 2nd place during one week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct vote ratings, Tate is actually the first country singer in these shows, who has a soulful voice. I can see him winning, and actually I think Simon is rooting for him, as he sees the true potential with him.

Someone like Cece is just another tweeny beeny popper, which these shows are full of.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jiopsi wrote: »
    Correct vote ratings, Tate is actually the first country singer in these shows, who has a soulful voice. I can see him winning, and actually I think Simon is rooting for him, as he sees the true potential with him.

Country singers tend to do well after the show and while it might not be to his personal taste, Simon has backed country acts in the past when he has thought they'd make him money. Plus, it's a gap on his roster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Shocked to see CeCe Frey in the bottom 2 :eek:

And I thought the boyband would get higher. Lyric 145 were great but they won't attract the votes.

I wasn't shocked to see Cece in the bottom, Demi has changed her way to dramatically and her main performances this past 2 weeks were not great, plus you have a lot of people who dislike her attitude, she has a lot going against her at this point, thats my opinion anyway
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So happy for Carly, she's such a sweetheart and so talented. Definitely my favourite :)

I also like Beatrice though and was disappointed with her ranking.
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    Funniest thing was when the youngest of Emblem 3 put his hands up after hearing their result. He was like "how did THIS happen?"

Message to them:
    Twitter followers do not equal popularity! :rolleyes:
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cough cough, chris maloney :P